Windows 10: BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

Discus and support BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! So my PC has been crashing for the past 3 months now and I don't know what to do now. The bsod usually occurs after 5-10 min of startup or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JacoriWilson, Dec 27, 2021.

1. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

Hello! So my PC has been crashing for the past 3 months now and I don't know what to do now. The bsod usually occurs after 5-10 min of startup or during my gaming session. I can't read this Windbg page so I was wondering if you all could help.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2: fffff8052525f150, Address of the trap frame for the exception t

:)

JacoriWilson, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Arthur Win User

BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) | avc3.sys

Hi,

May I hereby seek assistance for the following BSOD issue please.

Code:
    Code:
    ********************************************************************************                                                                             * *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    * *                                                                             * *******************************************************************************  KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure.  The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted (i.e. double remove). Arg2: ffffd00022176820, Address of the trap frame for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg3: ffffd00022176778, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg4: 0000000000000000, Reserved
    I've been frequently getting BSODs from cold boot right after POST. I am suspecting it has something to do with Bitdefender 2016 as the driver mentioned below points to Bitdefender's Active Virus Control filter.

Code:
    Code:
    Probably caused by : avc3.sys ( avc3!UcAddUrlEntry+2f704 )
    I wish to understand the root cause of this issue. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Arthur, Dec 27, 2021
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)

Hi MohamedBishr

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 081819-15328-01.dmp

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)

IMAGE_NAME: CLASSPNP.SYS

B. Third Party Drivers

None

C. Recommendations

a. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

b. Some third party drivers are causing BSODs. To know if a third party driver is one of the causes - Enable Driver Verifier and generate dump files and upload to Onedrive and share the link here (Don't forget to turn off Driver Verifier after the job is done).
    Do read the instructions carefully particularly how to get back into Windows when you get the crash.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5470-enable...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Joenaldo Win User

BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

1. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139 - Similar Threads - BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

2. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  3. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  4. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139: Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREEdition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎5/‎22/‎2023 OS build 22621.1778 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0 Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 7600XGraphics Card: Nvidia RTX 4070Motherboard: ASUS B650M plus wifiI...
  5. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139: Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREEdition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎5/‎22/‎2023 OS build 22621.1778 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0 Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 7600XGraphics Card: Nvidia RTX 4070Motherboard: ASUS B650M plus wifiI...
  6. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139: Is this a RAM, driver, virus, or other type of issue?KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, A...
  7. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139: Is this a RAM, driver, virus, or other type of issue?KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, A...
  8. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139: Hello! So my PC has been crashing for the past 3 months now and I don't know what to do now. The bsod usually occurs after 5-10 min of startup or during my gaming session. I can't read this Windbg page so I was wondering if you all could help.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...
  10. BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139

BSoD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure 139: Hello! So my PC has been crashing for the past 3 months now and I don't know what to do now. The bsod usually occurs after 5-10 min of startup or during my gaming session. I can't read this Windbg page so I was wondering if you all could help.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...