Windows 10: BSOD: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Discus and support BSOD: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and have started receiving these BSODs on a regular basis. I never had any issues before in Windows 7. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by notoes, Aug 14, 2015.

1. notoes Win User

BSOD: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Hello. I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and have started receiving these BSODs on a regular basis. I never had any issues before in Windows 7.

I upgraded with a clean install, that is I kept no files whatsoever on my C:// disk.

The error is as stated in the title: Kernel Security Check Failure

I ran a memory test but nothing showed up there, I also reinstalled my graphics driver along with audio/motherboard drivers.

EDIT: Also tried removing some RAM and only running with 2x8GB sticks. Ran Memtest86 and passed with no errors.

:)

notoes, Aug 14, 2015

2. Multiple BSOD Problems (maybe caused by Hardware, Driver)

Another BSOD, "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)" caused by csrss.exe.

Added the DMP to the Onedrive Folder.

Abaddon287, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Sunwan777 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update installation failed after 76% and shown up a blue screen with stopcode : page fault in nonpaged area”.

Hi,

I m sorry to interfere in this thread but i have the same problem.

tried to update windows 10 and i had the same BSOD at 76% KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Its after the second restart during the installation process. Second restart happens at 75% and then goes to 76% followed by BSOD.

would be great to understand the reason behind this BSOD

Sunwan777, Aug 14, 2015
  4. notoes Win User

Figured it out, I think. Havn't had a BSOD since.

It was a driver I used for streaming, Breakaway Live to split the audio into two separate channels.

notoes, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

2. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  3. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  4. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  5. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  6. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  9. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  10. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging