Windows 10: BSOD - kmode exception not handled - during install of windows 10 - eee PC

Discus and support BSOD - kmode exception not handled - during install of windows 10 - eee PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I have a 1001cx eee PC that was installed with windows 7 starter. I decided to upgrade to windows 10 two days ago, completed online with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReubenCampbell1, Nov 14, 2019.

1. BSOD - kmode exception not handled - during install of windows 10 - eee PC

Hi Folks,

I have a 1001cx eee PC that was installed with windows 7 starter.

I decided to upgrade to windows 10 two days ago, completed online with the media creation tool.

Initally, the install worked and booted into win10 fine.

I went to update the video driver and it crashed out.

Since then, it would not let me into win10, just crashing initally with a BSOD of 'video tdr failure'

After reading that it is likley that the video drives are causing this issue, I enter into the winRE mode and attempt to repair - didnt work.

Next I try to get into Safe mode - didnt work.

Next I try to roll back to windows 7, but no restore points or options available that work in winRE

Next I try to complete a clean install on windows 10. I download a copy of 32bit windows 10, create a bootable usb stick. I manage to start the windows 10 install process, but then it dumps out shortly after the install files screen shows - I dont event get 1% done before it dumps with the BSOD error of Kmode exception not handled. No further info is provided.

It then reboots and it all starts again.

The recover partition fro the manufacturer is still present on the drive, but is not accessible, so I cent use that to roll back to windows 7 starter either.

I also attempted to download a windows 7 ISO from microsoft, but it states that my key is only vaild as an OEM key and I cant download it.

where do i go with this?

:)

ReubenCampbell1, Nov 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys)

Hi,

We suggest that you try the workaround suggested on DonchakVS's reply on August 5, 2015 and check if it resolves the issue:

Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys).

Rolando Vil, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Kmode exception not handled.

Had my first Kmode exception issue too

Desktop.rar for the Rar

AnthonyGiovagnoli, Nov 14, 2019
  4. BSOD - kmode exception not handled - during install of windows 10 - eee PC

KMode Exception Not Handled BSOD

Started receiving this lovely error yesterday Getting BSOD KMode Exception Not handled. Tried updating the drivers, tried setting what the power buttons do. I tried CCcleaner, Virus Scans, Tried setting a dump folder. And I still get the Same BSOD with no additional Errors other than KMode Exception not handled. Please helpAttachment 182877

RikoTravis, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - kmode exception not handled - during install of windows 10 - eee PC

1. BSOD - kmode exception not handled - during install of windows 10 - eee PC - Similar Threads - BSOD kmode exception

2. Kmode exception not handled BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode exception not handled BSOD: I recently got this error when I booted up my laptop and when I rebooted it just went back to the BSOD.Any suggestions on what I can do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmode-exception-not-handled-bsod/7612e6ab-bbf0-4684-85da-5b89fc36d62f
  3. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD: Hi,After update to 20H2 I'm getting BSOD with the error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED in random intervals. Drivers seems to be ok and there's no errors or any other failure message.Windows versionEdición Windows 10 ProVersión 20H2Instalado el ‎03/‎05/‎2021Compilación del...
  4. BSOD - Kmode exception not handled

BSOD - Kmode exception not handled: The subject BSOD occurred, and after the computer had rebooted a second one followed a little later. The second one displayed a different message which I was not able to record, as Windows rebooted almost immediately. No other error codes accompanied. I noticed that the...
  5. BSOD kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD kmode exception not handled: Hello I have been crashing a lot lately with and it gives me kmode exception not handled. I read up on this error and it might have something to do with my drivers I went ahead and updated every driver in device manager and everything is up to date. I also updated all...
  6. Kmode exception not handled - BSOD

Kmode exception not handled - BSOD: Hello, I hope I am doing this correctly I read over on Reddit I might be able to get help solve why I am all of a sudden getting repeat BSOD with KMODE exception not handled, I have tried updating all drivers and even went as far as to do a fresh install. I have never had...
  7. BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Newly updated to Windows 10 Pro and now getting BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. System in rebooting shortly after starting up. Any help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kmode-exception-not-handled/216bbe33-e5b0-4579-a2ab-a504abb6b632
  8. BSOD kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD kmode exception not handled: Hello, at twice times, i have BSOD. I don't know where it could from. I have already check my memory with windows analysis. My graphic card pilot is okay, no update possible. I don't know where it could from. It always come when i am on yt but i don't know for witch reasons ....
  9. Kmode exception not handled BSOD

Kmode exception not handled BSOD: Hi, I've been receiving multiple BSODs since recently upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I've tried running sfc /scannow and have updated all the drivers I could find but nothing has worked so far. Have attached the V2 Log, any help would be much appreciated. 161151
  10. KMODE Exception not handle BSOD

KMODE Exception not handle BSOD: So my laptop just experienced BSOD KMODE_Exception_not_handle. I just replaced my old HDD. My old HDD's status was "caution", it had something to do with reallocated sectors count, and I searched it up online then read that it cannot be fixed, replacement of HDD was the only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eeepc kmode exception not handled