Windows 10: BSOD KMODE Exception seen from past few days.

Discus and support BSOD KMODE Exception seen from past few days. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone,I have started getting BSOD from the past few days while playing some games. It is not consistent and has only happened thrice. I will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaranJhanjee, Jun 23, 2021.

1. BSOD KMODE Exception seen from past few days.

Hi Everyone,I have started getting BSOD from the past few days while playing some games. It is not consistent and has only happened thrice. I will be attaching minidumps from the time it started here. I'm not so knowledgeable about and would like your help in figuring out whether the issue is a software or some hardware. Here's the link to the dump:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NZdXW3SDLXt8FDntNiKUbIT5QCKrLxR5?usp=sharingSpecs: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2Hyper X 16 Gb DDR 4 RAM 3000 MHzAMD Ryzen 5 5600XGigabyte RTX 3070 Eagle OC 8GKingston 1 TB SSDDo not remember the full nameThings

:)

KaranJhanjee, Jun 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys)

Hi,

We suggest that you try the workaround suggested on DonchakVS's reply on August 5, 2015 and check if it resolves the issue:

Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys).

Rolando Vil, Jun 23, 2021
  3. BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Newly updated to Windows 10 Pro and now getting BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. System in rebooting shortly after starting up. Any help appreciated.

Tara Gautz, Jun 23, 2021
  4. BSOD KMODE Exception seen from past few days.

KMode Exception Not Handled BSOD

Started receiving this lovely error yesterday Getting BSOD KMode Exception Not handled. Tried updating the drivers, tried setting what the power buttons do. I tried CCcleaner, Virus Scans, Tried setting a dump folder. And I still get the Same BSOD with no additional Errors other than KMode Exception not handled. Please helpAttachment 182877

RikoTravis, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD KMODE Exception seen from past few days.

1. BSOD KMODE Exception seen from past few days. - Similar Threads - BSOD KMODE Exception

2. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. I was logging into an online game after the character select screen when it crashed both times if I remember correctly. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in...
  3. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. I was logging into an online game after the character select screen when it crashed both times if I remember correctly. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in...
  4. Multiple BSODs over the past few days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs over the past few days.: I have been getting multiple different BSODs that happen randomly throughout the day. Let me know what information I can give to help find a solution.Minidumps for those crashes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ayep94lj710z6p/Minidumps.zip/file...
  5. Various BSODs over the past few days

Various BSODs over the past few days: I am using a Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook computer and I updated all the drivers/software from Dell a few days ago except it seems the system keeps freezing when the display went to sleep and the last one was a BSOD. When looking at the Minidump logs which consists of the...
  6. I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

I keep getting BSODs in the past few days: Bluescreenviewer is telling me ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 caused the BSOD. But it doesn't really tell me anything. Here are the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!As0S06o3-mVr36k-tQTUVWuoMh7_iQ?e=AiYRfc Please help. Thanks....
  7. Kmode exception not handled BSOD

Kmode exception not handled BSOD: Hi, I've been receiving multiple BSODs since recently upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I've tried running sfc /scannow and have updated all the drivers I could find but nothing has worked so far. Have attached the V2 Log, any help would be much appreciated. 161151
  8. KMODE Exception not handle BSOD

KMODE Exception not handle BSOD: So my laptop just experienced BSOD KMODE_Exception_not_handle. I just replaced my old HDD. My old HDD's status was "caution", it had something to do with reallocated sectors count, and I searched it up online then read that it cannot be fixed, replacement of HDD was the only...
  9. KMode Unhandled Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMode Unhandled Exception BSOD: Hi, I've been getting this BSOD when trying to install updates. I have tried updating all my driver's but problem appears to be with ntoskrnl.exe Any tips or advice? I have a minidump here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cQblGf8OLhk9HSWqdCZV2bY7R2hU_i3/view?usp=drivesdk...
  10. Random BSOD for the past few days

Random BSOD for the past few days: For the past few days I been experiencing BOSD playing games and one time just watching youtube video. I did memtest86 the results were fine. This morning I did the driver verifier and got a BOSD right at windows logo screen. I attach the minidump files dated back from...