Windows 10: BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e MINIDUMP INCLUDED

Discus and support BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e MINIDUMP INCLUDED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having trouble with my computer for months with it suddenly rebooting with a BSOD or just the screen freezing and rebooting after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TechHeat, Oct 26, 2020.

1. TechHeat Win User

BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e MINIDUMP INCLUDED

Hello,

I've been having trouble with my computer for months with it suddenly rebooting with a BSOD or just the screen freezing and rebooting after 5min of being frozen. Tried Driver Display Uninstaller and a driver reinstall for my GPU, and installed all the drivers from my motherboard's website to no avail. Usually happens after 20-40min of uptime

MiniDump file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgWWNYw17sSQikTRWozcn7L00pAr?e=7XPZjb

Let me know if anything else is needed :

:)

TechHeat, Oct 26, 2020

2. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e) usbvideo.sys

Hi

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I am assuming you are able to get into your computer. If not, do let me know.

To know what exactly is causing the crashes, I need to analyze minidumps generated by crashes with WinDBG. WinDBG is the only tool which can do end to end complete analysis of ..dmp files generated by BSOD (Blue screen of death).

Go to C:\Windows\Minidump

Zip the contents of the folder corresponding to date and time of your crashes.

Upload the content to Onedrive or any other file sharing site for me to locate the problem.

If you are uploading Memory.dmp also, please upload it separately as the size of memory dump is very large.

If you don't get minidump files in above folder, you will need to enable minidump generation. If you need help to generate Minidump -

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 26, 2020
  3. bsod new laptop KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)

Got a brand new laptop, Asus s510uq a week ago, what I did was a clean install of w10 following Start fresh with a clean installation of Windows 10 but was plagued by these bsod mostly with that error code( a bunch of system thread exception
    not handled). Found all over the web that it should be a driver issue yet the only drivers installed were the asus one which I even updated with the one provided on the asus support page for that laptop. I only had firefox installed but even removing it didn't
    help. To note that I had a lan to usb plug and play adapter which caused one bsod but even removing that didn't help.

I've also run driver verifier with no success.

Here are 5 minidumps (I've 5-6 more if needed) a driver list and a msinfo export file (It's in Italian idk if it can be translated in english w/out changing system language)

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Lorenzo_Gualandi, Oct 26, 2020
  4. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e MINIDUMP INCLUDED

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e MINIDUMP INCLUDED

1. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e MINIDUMP INCLUDED - Similar Threads - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED MINIDUMP

2. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: I've been using my computer fine since i upgraded like 2 weeks ago, but since today I'm getting back to back bluescreens and I have no idea what's going on. the dumpfile showed the following: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiReadyStandbyPageForActive+b8MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr;...
  3. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: I've been using my computer fine since i upgraded like 2 weeks ago, but since today I'm getting back to back bluescreens and I have no idea what's going on. the dumpfile showed the following: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiReadyStandbyPageForActive+b8MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr;...
  4. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD: Always get a BSOD for my computer in recent month.I already use DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthsfc /scannowto check and no error reported form these toolsThe recent BSOD error dump:********************************************************************************...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD: Always get a BSOD for my computer in recent month.I already use DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthsfc /scannowto check and no error reported form these toolsThe recent BSOD error dump:********************************************************************************...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD

8. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1E

BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1E: Hi there,Standard BSOD issue. Minidump below.https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd7t6u4odp0gnv1/062721-10750-01.dmp?dl=0If anyone can help troubleshoot what the issue is would be much appreciated.Thanks....
  9. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: A friend gets BSOD all the time after reboot in 1~10 min. The memory dump file gives the following information. I dont know how to pinpoint witch driver or application is failing. Can you help me? KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common bugcheck. Usually the...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Hey everybody, I've been searching for a sulution to my problem for quite some time and decided to ask in this Forum. So everytime I livestream using OBS i get the BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and I don't know what's causing this. Here's a Dropbox link for a zip...