Windows 10: BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I recently get this stop code SOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every 20 mins while using the laptop plugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elham sadaat, Sep 16, 2022.

1. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

HI, I recently get this stop code SOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every 20 mins while using the laptop plugged in. I upgraded windows 10 to windows 11, and I am regularly updating it. The strange thing is that I don’t get this error if I am using the laptop on battery. All drivers seem to be updated, and there is no issue with the hardware as well. Could you please guide me on how I can get rid of it? I did the restore factory and the PC was fine for 20 days. Now I am getting the error back after 20 days.

:)

elham sadaat, Sep 16, 2022
  2. AimWorks Win User

BSOD - Multiple - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDL

Multiple BSODS on my pc.
    This is a *relatively* fresh install of windows 10 professional

System was running fine for approximately 6-8 hours and then suddenly ran into multiple BSODS:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

AimWorks, Sep 16, 2022
  3. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 16, 2022
  4. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: HI, I recently get this stop code SOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every 20 mins while using the laptop plugged in. I upgraded windows 10 to windows 11, and I am regularly updating it. The strange thing is that I don’t get this error if...
  3. Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled: Hi, so recently im having blue screen of death with code mostly kmode_exception_not_handled. Not that often system_thread_exception_not_handled showing since ive done CHKDSK command. I´ll try to keep it short. What have i done yet: - Updated all drivers via device manager...
  4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Hello, I've been having some difficulty with the SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD for two days now. I've ran chkdsk, sfc scannow, and a memory diagnotic to determine my problems which all came back inconclusive. I've reinstalled my NVIDIA Geforce 660 GPU and my WD SSD...
  5. BSOD: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

BSOD: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled: Hey. Right, so I finally have had enough of these BSOD's that I've been getting and since anything I've tried to do hasn't helped keeping drivers up-to-date, changing RAM, changing CPU, changing GPU, any dust from inside the computer cleaned, ran Memory Diagnostics although...
  6. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I've been encountering BSOD of this type and various others also seen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in the past every once in a while, up to several times a day. I've recently gotten a new MOBO and RAM, so I don't think these are the issues, but am...
  7. Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled

Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am on Windows 10 pro version 1803. The first time I noticed the system_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD was when I tried to update to the 1909 version when the system does its initial reboot. After that, the update is reverted. However, I have my computer running 24/7...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Over the last month or so, I have been getting bluescreens or straight up crashes when I turn on my PC/Wake it from hibernate, its honestly getting really annoying to deal with now and I would like to know what is the actual problem with my PC as the BSOD error messages never...
  9. BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled): I had gone out of station for a couple weeks and when I returned, my desktop refused to boot instead giving a BSOD. I analysed the generated dump file and it states that winquic.sys is responsible for the BSOD. I am able to boot fine in safe mode. Please help me to restore it...
  10. BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled: Hello there!! did you find any solution?? I have EXACTLY the same problem, I got that BSOD since 3 days already, happening at random times and "Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+c8a88, EXACTLY THE SAME THING!!!!)" . but, I have an Asus K53SV with Intel HD3000...