Windows 10: BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys in server

Discus and support BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys in server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This computer is my itunes server, usually fine as a server with low use, but when using it as a workstation and open chrome and itunes server at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uccoffee, Feb 25, 2016.

1. uccoffee Win User

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys in server

This computer is my itunes server, usually fine as a server with low use, but when using it as a workstation and open chrome and itunes server at the same time, the whole machine sometimes freeze or BSOD with storport.sys error

I have tried reinstall the nvidia driver, doesnt seem to help.

I have attached the log, Please help.
    I am worry it is a hardware issue.

:)

uccoffee, Feb 25, 2016
  2. RyanCohen Win User

Storport.sys Problem When Installing Windows 10

So I'm getting a BSOD when trying to update to Windows 10 from 7. The error message says DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Storport.sys) Any help would be much appreciated!

RyanCohen, Feb 25, 2016
  3. TinJon06 Win User
    BSOD after the Lock Screen of Windows 10

I have a Lenovo G4000 laptop running Windows 10. It is bootable but I can't pass the lock screen. And goes to BSOD. DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (storport.sys). Please help!

TinJon06, Feb 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Check HP for BIOS updates, it is relatively old.
    Code: BIOS Version: HP O41 , 1/10/2013[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys in server [​IMG]

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys in server [​IMG]

Thema:

1. BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys in server - Similar Threads - BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys: This is from a Windows 7 x64 computer. Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshFE2-MCxFx-on8Tn?e=a4B5q0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmodeexceptionnothandled-ntoskrnlexe-wdf01000sys/de7e5419-9e26-4c34-a906-faba0082260d
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys: This is from a Windows 7 x64 computer. Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshFE2-MCxFx-on8Tn?e=a4B5q0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmodeexceptionnothandled-ntoskrnlexe-wdf01000sys/de7e5419-9e26-4c34-a906-faba0082260d
  4. Storport sys problem and bad system problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport sys problem and bad system problem: Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i...
  5. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  6. Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled

Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled: Things have been very unstable. Display drivers crashing and restarting. Now onto blue-screening This is on a fresh install of Windows 10 2004. DESKTOP-AFL1NRM-(2020-06-18_20-49-38).zip - Google Drive Thanks in advance! 158871
  7. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys: Hi, every now and then my PC suddenly freezes video and audio output and then proceeds to the Blueescreen Window the Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and reason: e1r68x64.sys. After some research i found out that it has something to do with the intel network adapter. I...
  8. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE: I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers....
  9. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: Hey guys, i have a lot of BSOD in the last time. Story: I already had windows 10 running on my old system - without any BSOD. I upgraded some Hardware a while ago (mainboard, graphics and processor) and did a clean installation of Windows 10... Since then i got at...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937