Windows 10: BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello dear support! I have 2 almost identical ntoskrnl bsod-s, please help me solve them! Dump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Egzee89, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Egzee89 Win User

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello dear support! I have 2 almost identical ntoskrnl bsod-s, please help me solve them!
    Dump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code Parameter 1 Parameter 2 Parameter 3 Parameter 4 Caused By Driver Caused By Address Processor Crash Address Full Path Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time
    012721-14953-01.dmp2021. 01. 27. 17:28:47KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0x0000001effffffff`c0000005fffff805`613fd6b7ffffa60a`702f2be8ffffc181`6647f920ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe+3f5780x64ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012721-14953-01.dmp1615190411 041 1402021. 01. 27. 17:29:42

Dump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressProcessorCrash AddressFull PathProcessors CountMajor VersionMinor VersionDump File SizeDump File Time
    112320-8046-01.dmp2020. 11. 23. 3:32:20KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0x0000001effffffff`c0000005fffff805`23bfd147ffff8002`bee2ee28ffff9880`e06cb920ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe+3f5210x64ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112320-8046-01.dmp1615190411 369 3642020. 11. 23. 3

Thank you!

:)

Egzee89, Jan 27, 2021

2. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 27, 2021
  3. BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Nathan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with frequent BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to follow the steps from the links below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 27, 2021
  4. guarizapo Win User

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled

Today I was playing left 4 dead 2 and suddenly got a BSOD with the following message: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.
    I immediately used dm_log_collector hoping it would help resolve the issue.
    I had a previous BSOD long time ago but it was different and never had it again and for that they suggested to run memtest but I haven't had the time.
    Also my PC used to reboot itself but it turned out it was an issue with my mains power (it is already fixed and it hasn't happened again).
    edit: Could it be a RAM issue?

guarizapo, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  3. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  4. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  5. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  6. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  8. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  9. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

10. Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD Display Flickers and Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD Display Flickers and Freezes: Hello,I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 2018 model with gtx 1060 and i7 7850H. My laptop has been running fine untill recently. For couple of weeks when ever I play any games Currently playing Metro Exodus non RTX after 5 min screen flickers and my pc freezes. I have to hard...