Windows 10: Bsod: Kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Bsod: Kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been recently encountering BSoDs with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when gaming, specifically the open beta of Monster Hunter Online. Happens after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Estina, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Estina Win User

Bsod: Kmode_exception_not_handled

Been recently encountering BSoDs with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when gaming, specifically the open beta of Monster Hunter Online. Happens after around 2 hours or so. Doesn't happen with other games and has not happened before.

Attached my minidump and required information.

Thanks!

:)

Estina, Dec 17, 2015

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(RTKVDHA.sys)

my computer frequently started to have a new BSOD. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(RTKVDHA.sys). can you help me solve this problem?

Bhaswata Choudhury, Dec 17, 2015
  3. BSOD system_service_exception Windows 10 + DMP files

Thank you for your prompt reply. I ran malewarebytes and nothing was found. Interestingly I encountered too other BSOD !!! KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and system_thread_exception_not_handled. I actually got this device last week and all these BSODs!!!

AlirezaArab, Dec 17, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Bsod: Kmode_exception_not_handled [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

You are missing a driver, unfortunately I haven't yet been able to find out from what this driver is.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TesSafe.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TesSafe.sys 2: kd> lmvm tessafestart end module name fffff801`bf1a0000 fffff801`bf3ac000 TesSafe T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: TesSafe.sys Image path: TesSafe.sys Image name: TesSafe.sys Timestamp: Thu Aug 20 12:49:13 2015 (55D5B0A9) CheckSum: 0010F9D1 ImageSize: 0020C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. axe0 New Member
  6. Fregil Win User
    Try starting Monster Hunter Online in compatibility mode Win 8+ run as administrator. That fixed it for me

Fregil, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod: Kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Bsod Kmode_exception_not_handled

2. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  3. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  4. Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long: I run an Asus ROG Flow X13 2023 version GV302XV with the following specs:NVIDIA GEFORCE 4060AMD Ryzen 9 7940HSBasically my laptop is built for gaming, however every time I play a game specifically FPS games such as Valorant, Pixel Gun 3D or Fortnite for too long too long here...
  5. Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long

Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long: I run an Asus ROG Flow X13 2023 version GV302XV with the following specs:NVIDIA GEFORCE 4060AMD Ryzen 9 7940HSBasically my laptop is built for gaming, however every time I play a game specifically FPS games such as Valorant, Pixel Gun 3D or Fortnite for too long too long here...
  6. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  7. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  8. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  9. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  10. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging