Windows 10: BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point...

Discus and support BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Only happens when Im streaming.. BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED.. Iv gone through all my drivers and checked for udpates.. everything says its up to date..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CanadianDro, Nov 10, 2020.

1. BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point...

Only happens when Im streaming.. BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED.. Iv gone through all my drivers and checked for udpates.. everything says its up to date.. disabled fast startup.. Iv uninstalled Dragon Center bc someone said that was their issue.. still got it BSOD.. Is there any kind of diagnosing program or file I can check? Iv also done the SFC cmd repair.. windows repair.. drive repair

PC specs..
    Ryzen 3700x
    Asus ROG X470F Gaming
    MSI RTX 2060 Super Gaming X
    Corsair Vengance 32gb 3000mhz
    Lexar SSD M.2 256GB for OS Win 10
    Seagate Baracuda 2TB for Games/Storage

submitted by /u/CanadianDro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CanadianDro, Nov 10, 2020

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 10, 2020
  4. BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point...

BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point...

1. BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point... - Similar Threads - BSOD KMODE_NOT_HANDLED error

2. Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue: Here are the dmps that the pc collected since I did a clean install in hopes of fixing them.I can not pin point when it happens as one happened just after booting and some while gaming.Overclockings are all off but they still happend.GoogleDrive Link to the dmp files...
  3. Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue: Here are the dmps that the pc collected since I did a clean install in hopes of fixing them.I can not pin point when it happens as one happened just after booting and some while gaming.Overclockings are all off but they still happend.GoogleDrive Link to the dmp files...
  4. Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop code error - pin not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code error - pin not accepted: Hi, we have an Acer PC using we think Windows 10. We have got a blue screen highlighting a stop code error. We have tried various things to get back into the PC like uninstalling any new updates and resetting but not deleting any files. However in all instances we cannot do...
  6. KMODE_Not_Handled / IRql_not_less_or_equal while encoding videos

KMODE_Not_Handled / IRql_not_less_or_equal while encoding videos: I am using VapourSynth to encode my personal DVD's onto my PC for digital backups. And I've ran it twice but on the third time I came back and my PC has locked up hard no BSOD. Rebooted tried again, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Tried again, KMODE_NOT_HANDLED. Unsure of what...
  7. Im collecting BSOD error codes at this point and I’m feeling helpless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im collecting BSOD error codes at this point and I’m feeling helpless: So for the past few days I’ve been gathering BSOD codes where I don’t remember all of them, So far I have: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY MEMORY_MANAGMENT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I know I have more than these, but they are the ones I...
  8. Varios BSOD errors - Crash at any point

Varios BSOD errors - Crash at any point: Hi everyone I have had various BSOD errors over the past few weeks, occurring multiple times a day, I've just about had enough of it. I believe these BSOD errors started occurring when I updated to the August Windows 10 patch. I tried to complete a system restore, but had...
  9. Scheduled Restore Points, error code 2147750697

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Scheduled Restore Points, error code 2147750697: Hi, I have been trying to schedule my computer to create a restore point every month by using task scheduler. I have tried this by trying to add a trigger to the "SR" event in Task Scheduler Library>Microsoft>Windows>SystemRestore but it shows the following error...
  10. Random BSOD cannot pin point cause.

Random BSOD cannot pin point cause.: So I think of my self as pretty good with pc but i am stuck here. I get random crashes and i have no clue whats the cause. Any ways things done: Stress test cpu and gpu memtest memory test ssd with samsung softwhere All turns out ok. Any help would be...