Windows 10: BSOD - Laptop getting restarted

Discus and support BSOD - Laptop getting restarted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, please find the link for dump. -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avv0ntlBIi5eggvLB5UBasV3Z4F2. Event viewer ID. BugcheckCode 269... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fasil ok, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Fasil ok Win User

BSOD - Laptop getting restarted

Hi Team,

please find the link for dump. -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avv0ntlBIi5eggvLB5UBasV3Z4F2.

Event viewer ID.

BugcheckCode 269
    BugcheckParameter1 0x5
    BugcheckParameter2 0x3b72a5076fd8
    BugcheckParameter3 0x1018
    BugcheckParameter4 0xffffc48d5af8c700

Regards,

Fasil OK

:)

Fasil ok, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Binge Win User
    Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

BSOD - Laptop getting restarted [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

BSOD - Laptop getting restarted [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD - Laptop getting restarted - Similar Threads - BSOD Laptop getting

2. My laptop gets BSOD and restart randomly - #BugCheckCode 0x0000000000000101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop gets BSOD and restart randomly - #BugCheckCode 0x0000000000000101: My 2 weeks Acer Predator PH315-54 laptop gets random crashes/BSOD when I browse web or watch YT videos. I have installed Win 11 2022, all drivers updated to the latest version.Dumpstack.log file says:DLOGFILE00010000DUMP 0 Dump stack initialized at UTC: 2022/10/02...
  3. My laptop gets BSOD and restart randomly - #BugCheckCode 0x0000000000000101

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop gets BSOD and restart randomly - #BugCheckCode 0x0000000000000101: My 2 weeks Acer Predator PH315-54 laptop gets random crashes/BSOD when I browse web or watch YT videos. I have installed Win 11 2022, all drivers updated to the latest version.Dumpstack.log file says:DLOGFILE00010000DUMP 0 Dump stack initialized at UTC: 2022/10/02...
  4. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.: Greetings.Lately my Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 has been freezing then restarting several times a day. I have tried diagnosing it using the lenovo diagnostic tools and memtest as well as driver verifier which said VANGUARD was causing an error, which I uninstalled but still kept...
  5. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.: Greetings.Lately my Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 has been freezing then restarting several times a day. I have tried diagnosing it using the lenovo diagnostic tools and memtest as well as driver verifier which said VANGUARD was causing an error, which I uninstalled but still kept...
  6. Randomly getting BSOD on laptop

Randomly getting BSOD on laptop: Hello I have been getting BSOD on my laptop and they are getting more frequent. windows 10 build 19042.685 179505
  7. laptop repeatedly getting restarted

laptop repeatedly getting restarted: My laptop is getting restarting for every 10-15 minutes it is showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you" this is very irritating...
  8. Laptop restart After BSOD.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop restart After BSOD.: After occurrence of a BSOD, My laptop showed the blue screen even before reaching the lock screen which meant that I won't be able to open my desktop screen for fixing any stuff. Any Ideas for that ? Plus it said that it will restart my laptop immediately but it shuts down...
  9. laptop gets restarted automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop gets restarted automatically: Hi i have a Windows 10 Laptop , My laptop gets restarted automatically after when i press shut down option. i can't shut down my laptop it keep on restarting itself . i need to use the power button to turn off . can anyone please help me to solve this problem Thank you...
  10. BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop

BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop: Hi, My otherwise flawless laptop has suddenly started crashing on Restart. It happens virtually every restart, but not all, and by restarting repeatedly, or shutting down and Starting, I have been able to get into windows. Once into Windows it works fine. I have spent...