Windows 10: BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode

Discus and support BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. After upgrading from windows 8 to windows 10, the laptop wont wake up correctly and just restart. I have an Asus Q551LN * Upgraded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BunnyNoctis, Apr 27, 2016.

1. BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode

Hello.

After upgrading from windows 8 to windows 10, the laptop wont wake up correctly and just restart.

I have an Asus Q551LN

* Upgraded the latest drivers of everything, including the intel hd graphics, the same with the nvidia integrated ones and then downgraded.
    * I did a clean install of my OS.
    * Checked and settled many options in the power management, recommended from other users/forums/etc.
    * Disabled and Enabled again the Intel Management Engine
    * Flashed new BIOS firmware.

Nothing worked for me.

If someone can help me clarify the problem, I would be very grateful.

:)

BunnyNoctis, Apr 27, 2016
  2. feview Win User

System restarts after Sleep mode in Windows 10.

I need help.i just figured this problem today. When i press sleep mode, when it wakes up it restarts the computer. Last week this wasnt a problem. When i used to press sleep mode, the laptop goes to sleep and when i wake it up all the apps are there. But
    now it restarts instead of waking up. I have window 10

feview, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Computer reboots on waking up from sleep on Windows 10.

Thanks the bios is now as normal. But i still get the reboot when i put my laptop to sleep mode. Every time that it wakes up from sleep mode it restarts. What can i do?

SergioDzoo, Apr 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA045</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release_sec.160328-1908</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Montevideo Standard Time(GMT-03:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-0942016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>05426-00206-271-216487-03-1033-9200.0000-1602014</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>446408045091051704464185573354404657741023133672544503354843440</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

5. I thought into doubt with the piracy warning, then I just returned with a clean install of the original version that came by default in the laptop, that is W10 Home, and there is no more bsod or restart when the laptop wake up from sleep.

So, your warning helped me after all.

Thanks.

BunnyNoctis, Apr 28, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Good to hear *Smile

The crack you used emulates a server that is used to activate enterprise systems for organizations, it is unknown what the modifications can cause with all other modifications to the system someone makes through personalisation, drivers installation, program installation, etc. which is what it makes so difficult to troubleshoot.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode

1. BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode - Similar Threads - BSOD Laptop restarts

2. Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode: Laptop always get BSOD when waking up from screen mode. This could if I manual put it to sleep and wait awhile or leave for a long time and come back. Event viewer shows this every time it reboots:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000019c...
  3. Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode: Laptop always get BSOD when waking up from screen mode. This could if I manual put it to sleep and wait awhile or leave for a long time and come back. Event viewer shows this every time it reboots:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000019c...
  4. BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep: For the last two weeks or so I've been getting BSOD/restart when I wake up my PC from sleep. I built the PC myself so here are the components: - Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX AM4- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition- RAM: G.Skill...
  5. BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep: For the last two weeks or so I've been getting BSOD/restart when I wake up my PC from sleep. I built the PC myself so here are the components: - Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX AM4- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition- RAM: G.Skill...
  6. BSOD when waking up laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when waking up laptop from sleep: I am currently using a DELL laptop. When I try to wake up my laptop, it takes up around 10 seconds to display the lock screen. However, sometimes the laptop would just crash, leaving a blue screen with this stop code behind: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Here is a link to my...
  7. Laptop restarts itself when waking from sleep or clicking for sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts itself when waking from sleep or clicking for sleep mode: My Lenovo Legion 5 laptop restarts itself when I try to wake it from sleep. It doesn't happen every time. But it is really annoying. I updated my all drivers including bios, nothing helped. Fast startup also did not solve my problem. [ATTACH]...
  8. Laptop restarts when waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop restarts when waking up from sleep mode: I'm facing issues with my Win10 Asus Laptop for about 3 weeks now when it wakes up from sleep. It takes a long time to load and then does a full restart. When it restarts my audio doesn't work and the audio icon shows me "no audio output device installed" Anyone facing the...
  9. BSOD when laptop wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when laptop wakes up from sleep: I've bought a new laptop (Lenovo S540 (AMD)) recently, but encountered a BSOD of the following bug code [ATTACH] And this is the windows version [ATTACH] And dump file LAPTOP-JAMAEQ11-(2020-11-20_18-51-56).zip - Google Drive Any help would be greatly appreciated,...
  10. Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode: When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance. 23002