Windows 10: BSOD leads to corrupt windows.

Discus and support BSOD leads to corrupt windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows 10 keep crashing. There's a BSOD that occurs while playing games or while starting my computer. BSOD show multiple error code memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Same-Pirate, Mar 18, 2020.

1. BSOD leads to corrupt windows.

My windows 10 keep crashing. There's a BSOD that occurs while playing games or while starting my computer. BSOD show multiple error code memory management, the critical process died and once it showed some kernel error.

Once it crashed than its just chain reaction. PC won't start without giving critical process died. Then it goes in startup repair-diagnosing your PC - repairing disk errors.

Afterward, it's just stuck in startup repair menu. I'd tried all the solutions present in startup repair menu although no sign of boot screen. I had to install new windows every time this happens. I'd install windows on my system around 15 times. Initially, I've been using crack windows activation. But then I shifted the original one which downloaded from Microsoft website without activation.

I've been facing this issue since May 2019. I also replaced my hard drive, motherboard, PSU, RAM.

Current specification:

I3 6098P 6th gen

MSI H110m pro-vh plus(2133mhz ram slot)

Samsung ddr4 2400Mhz

Nvidia Geforce 750ti

Seagate 1tb

I just want to know what causes these errors.

What I think about the origin of the error:

1. Maybe HDD has gone bad
    2. Power related issue. Currently using a spike guard.
    3. Driver issue(not sure which one)
    4. Or my computer just can't handle game(I only play CSGO from steam )
    5. ....
    submitted by /u/Same-Pirate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Same-Pirate, Mar 18, 2020

2. BSODs with corrupt pagefile - Is That Possible?

Past couple of days I have been having random BSODS. A few examples of the messages was - Memory management / IRQL less than or equal to/ Thread could not be activated/ Page Pool something or other.

First BSODS I have had on this relatively new system so decided to take everything back to stock and test each part. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit BTW.

HDtune error check - fine
    Memtest86 - 10 passes fine
    Prime 95 - 7hrs overnight fine
    Graphics card - furmark/3DMark fine

Go to play a bit of WOW last night and it locks up straight away with memory management issue. So I looked into it a bit and read that it could possibly be a virtual memory/pagefile issue and that if it is corrupted it may cause these issues.

I then set the pagefile to zero and enabled clear pagefile on shutdown in the registry. When it rebooted I let the amount be set by Windows and disabled the registry entry for clearing it on shutdown and will see how it goes.

I had never heard of this issue before causing BSODS, is it common and what should be the next step if I get another one today with the new pagefile in place?

LifeOnMars, Mar 18, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 18, 2020
  4. BSOD leads to corrupt windows.

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

BSOD leads to corrupt windows.

1. BSOD leads to corrupt windows. - Similar Threads - BSOD leads corrupt

2. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted leading to Windows 11 deactivation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fTPM/PSP NV corrupted leading to Windows 11 deactivation: I recently got a "fTPM/PSP NV corrupted" error when starting my PC even though I have not made any hardware changes. I pressed Y to reset fTPM because I don't have bitlocker enabled and thought it would not matter. Now my Windows 11 installation is deactivated, and because I...
  3. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted leading to Windows 11 deactivation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fTPM/PSP NV corrupted leading to Windows 11 deactivation: I recently got a "fTPM/PSP NV corrupted" error when starting my PC even though I have not made any hardware changes. I pressed Y to reset fTPM because I don't have bitlocker enabled and thought it would not matter. Now my Windows 11 installation is deactivated, and because I...
  4. windows corruption in bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows corruption in bsod: I recently bought a hp desktop for work but one day when I was going to a restore point that I had created but the system unexpectedly shut down and left it for an hour but when I came back it turned off and when I booted it back up It said I was in the Blue screen of death...
  5. BSOD leading to spontaneous restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD leading to spontaneous restart: I'm not sure where to begin but I'll hope some kind souls will tell me what info I should post in order to troubleshoot this. As the subject states, my Lenovo Desktop T7i is experiencing periodic BSODs which lead to a spontaneous restart with no intervention on my part. I've...
  6. system crash leads to BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system crash leads to BSOD: On Sun 09-May-21 1:07:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050921-37421-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x994, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803825D87F7Error:...
  7. Windows Update lead to laptop corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update lead to laptop corruption: Hello, The most recent windows update has corrupted my lenovo X1 carbon that was working perfectly before and I had to spend money to have my data backed up and disk restored. Is there a way to completely shut off these evil updates?...
  8. Windows updates lead to BSOD on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates lead to BSOD on startup.: Hello everyone! I've been having this issue for a good while now (Month or two I think?) where whenever I attempt to install a Windows update, regardless of what update it is, it causes my PC to BSOD when it starts back up after shutting down. I hit "Update and shut down"...
  9. One BSOD leads to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One BSOD leads to another: A few days ago, Igor Leyko helped me thru a BSOD issue caused by a bad driver from Arcsoft.. After rebooting a few times it looked to be fixed. Now It looks like i have another conflict when Windows boots to complete an update. Here is my Mem dump on onedrive...
  10. driver issues leading to BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver issues leading to BSOD: Hello. For the past couple of weeks I've been dealing with on and off BSODs on my laptop. Initially, I thought I had fixed it by updating the drivers on my computer, but that still did not fix the issue. Today, I reset my computer, but I'm still experiencing the BSOD...