Windows 10: BSOD locale 4105 hall.dll

Discus and support BSOD locale 4105 hall.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a BSOD locale 4105 The culprit seems to be Hal.dll. This has started over the last few weeks. often late in the day it will occur. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by the_wren_nest, Nov 18, 2018.

1. BSOD locale 4105 hall.dll

I am getting a BSOD locale 4105 The culprit seems to be Hal.dll. This has started over the last few weeks. often late in the day it will occur. The following info is from the dmp file. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what may be going on?

Thanks

==================================================
    Dump File : 111718-9218-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 2018-11-17 11:16:13 PM
    Bug Check String :
    Bug Check Code : 0x00000124
    Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 2 : ffffd208`1d8b2028
    Parameter 3 : 00000000`b2000000
    Parameter 4 : 00000000`00100402
    Caused By Driver : hal.dll
    Caused By Address : hal.dll+3f520
    File Description :
    Product Name :
    Company :
    File Version :
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1a9690
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111718-9218-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 4
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 17134
    Dump File Size : 917,548
    Dump File Time : 2018-11-17 11:17:29 PM
    ==================================================

:)

the_wren_nest, Nov 18, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 18, 2018
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

BSOD locale 4105 hall.dll [​IMG]

4. BSOD locale 4105 hall.dll

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

BSOD locale 4105 hall.dll

1. BSOD locale 4105 hall.dll - Similar Threads - BSOD locale 4105

2. msvcp70.dll and msvcr70.dll file appeared on my Local Disk D folder.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    msvcp70.dll and msvcr70.dll file appeared on my Local Disk D folder.: Can anyone help informing me if this is some sort of virus or something unsafe? I checked the same file many times but these files weren't there before, but suddenly they appeared. Urgent help required....
  3. msvcp70.dll and msvcr70.dll file appeared on my Local Disk D folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp70.dll and msvcr70.dll file appeared on my Local Disk D folder.: Can anyone help informing me if this is some sort of virus or something unsafe? I checked the same file many times but these files weren't there before, but suddenly they appeared. Urgent help required....
  4. msvcp70.dll and msvcr70.dll file appeared on my Local Disk D folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...: English text/Englischer Text:Hello,I have a question and a bug that must be fixed. The Leipzig/Halle airport in Germany has a bridge, where you drive over the highway to get to the gates, but the bridge is very buggy and so the plane can't drive over the bridge, because then...
  6. Windows sounds like a distant concert hall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sounds like a distant concert hall: To get started, I've not touched anything like a sound equalizer program and this suddenly happened. My hyperx cloud alpha headset has a weird distant sound like you are in a really large room where the sounds echo against the wall and on the other end of this hallway music...
  7. Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error: I am experiencing a problem with my computer in that there is an occasional Blue Screen of Death, and after that, my bios cannot find my boot drive for the first few restarts, otherwise it results in another Blue Screen stating that there is no boot drive. Magically on the...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame: [ATTACH] Today, The Strong Museum of Play announced the 2019 class of World Video Game Hall of Fame, and we’re excited to share that Microsoft Solitaire is one of the inductees. For many people, Solitaire was their introduction to computer games. Since Windows 3.0 came out...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Can you please help with this blue screen. I get different kind of blue screen since a few month, this one is latest. Its not my ram I tested it. Some help pls, thanks. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjWUmvzIdGqijgmU1yi48Lp8a3vI...
  10. A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A GAME CALLED POOL HALL: YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH OTHERS. YOU HAVE A GAME CALLED POOL HALL, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I'M TIRED OF OTHER, SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS, RUNNING THAT GAME, TAKING AWAY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF...