Windows 10: BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work

Discus and support BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Laptop BSOD loopSpecs:Metabox W355SS250GB SSD Samsung 840 EVOGeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 VRAMi7-4710MQ Quad Core CPUIssue:> After reboot it gets to log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by devil_dpprendergast, Oct 21, 2021.

1. BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work

Laptop BSOD loopSpecs:Metabox W355SS250GB SSD Samsung 840 EVOGeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 VRAMi7-4710MQ Quad Core CPUIssue:> After reboot it gets to log in screen pauses for a second then Blue Screens with details:stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA what failed: FPWinIo.sysSteps that happened to cause the issue> Hadn't turned on in a few months> Successfully log in> Connect to internet> Run windows update> Restart> Opt in for driver updates> Restart> BSOD happens> Reboot same thing happensAttempted fixes> Attempted to boot in safe mode like:https://answers.m

:)

devil_dpprendergast, Oct 21, 2021
  2. temp02 Win User

win 7 cant install update

• Boot into safe mode;
    • Open Code: %temp%[/quote] on Explorer;
    • Delete everything inside it;
    • Reboot;
    • Try to apply updates again;
    • PROFIT?

temp02, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Vista x64 update=BSoD?

I recently went from a IDE primary and slave setup to a 2x250GB RAID-0 setup through my motherboards nforce4 RAID controller.

Vista installed just fine, and i installe dmy GPU and soundcard drivers and restarted and still no problems. I ran windows update and got all the updates and then when it restarted, as soon as the loading bar comes up a BSoD flashes for a second and then reboots. If i try safe mode it gets to loading up crcdisk.sys and then reboots.

Loadin the vista CD and doing a system restore works, but the next time i reboot its right back to the BSoD. I go and disable auto updates, and check for any installed updates, but there never are any. I see a driver update for my nvidia raid controller in the available updates, but its not checked and i never download it.

wtf?!*Bang Head :banghead:

steiner666, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work

Knoxx29, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work

1. BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work - Similar Threads - BSOD loop installing

2. Loops on boot, after updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loops on boot, after updating.: I have a PC problem: my Dell Latitude 5401 lap-top now refuses to boot. It powers up for around 18 seconds and the Dell logo appears on the screen, but then it shuts down and repeats this cycle ad nauseam, without ever booting Windows 10, which just had been updated. I...
  3. Loops on boot, after updating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loops on boot, after updating.: I have a PC problem: my Dell Latitude 5401 lap-top now refuses to boot. It powers up for around 18 seconds and the Dell logo appears on the screen, but then it shuts down and repeats this cycle ad nauseam, without ever booting Windows 10, which just had been updated. I...
  4. Boot loop after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after update.: So i had this problem for 4 days now and i really can't find anything on this.I can get into bios just fine but i can't get anywhere else, it would just shut off and restart the loop all over again...
  5. Safe Boot Not Working - DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe Boot Not Working - DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG BSOD: My laptop has been stuck rebooting for hours now. I tried to get into safe boot, but after a few minutes of showing “preparing automatic repair” text under the Dell logo it goes to BSOD with the stop code DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG. I previously ran diagnostics for all my hardware...
  6. Safe Boot Not Working - DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG BSOD

Safe Boot Not Working - DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG BSOD: My laptop has been stuck rebooting for hours now. I tried to get into safe boot, but after a few minutes of showing “preparing automatic repair” text under the Dell logo it goes to BSOD with the stop code DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG. I previously ran diagnostics for all my hardware...
  7. BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work

BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work: Laptop BSOD loopSpecs:Metabox W355SS250GB SSD Samsung 840 EVOGeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 VRAMi7-4710MQ Quad Core CPUIssue:> After reboot it gets to log in screen pauses for a second then Blue Screens with details:stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA what failed:...
  8. BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD loop after installing security updates\driver updates - safe boot doesnt work: Laptop BSOD loopSpecs:Metabox W355SS250GB SSD Samsung 840 EVOGeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 VRAMi7-4710MQ Quad Core CPUIssue:> After reboot it gets to log in screen pauses for a second then Blue Screens with details:stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA what failed:...
  9. Boot loop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop after update: My pc entered a boot loop after windows forced an update while I was AFK I've been clicking no every time it tries to update because I don't have enough room on my SSD for it to update and when I got back it just kept showing the windows logo, the swirling dots, and after...
  10. BSOD and boot loop after installing AMD Overdrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and boot loop after installing AMD Overdrive: Hello everyone! I'm running Windows 10 and just installed AMD Overdrive. immediately upon restarting, the computer boots to the user login screen and immediately restarts, which then begins the boot loop. I was able to successfully restore from a System Restore Point...