Windows 10: Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Discus and support Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I start up the pc, after the manufacturer's logo loading it blue screens with the error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO, after it goes 100%, it goes in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerpyPlayz18, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

When I start up the pc, after the manufacturer's logo loading it blue screens with the error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO, after it goes 100%, it goes in a screen with two buttons: continue and advanced options. If I reset the pc from advanced options it resets but all of a sudden it cancels and restarts, with, again, a bsod and the continue and advanced options screen. Can I install windows 10 from MCT on the machine that hasn't got the UEFI mode?

:)

DerpyPlayz18, Oct 18, 2020

2. BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix

I got this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod yesterday, i tried all method out there and still didnt work, resetting doesnt work, automatic repair doesnt work, system restore doesnt work, almost everything just didnt work, i tried cmd commands and still, same
    result, im stuck in this bsod

Farhan Abdillah, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Wakesta Win User
    Bad system config info

Get this error on startup “bad system config info”
    Can someone advise how to fix this?

Wakesta, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

1. Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO - Similar Threads - Bsod loop startup

2. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  3. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  4. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bad System Config Info error on loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config Info error on loop: I updated one of the drivers on my PC earlier and now am stuck in a loop of Bad System Config Info blue screen of death’s, with nothing I do working. I’ve attempted resetting it I dont mind losing all the files its relatively new, attempted to go back to a older version,...
  6. BSOD Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Bad System Config Info: Hi can anyone help? I can't access safe mode and normal mode in Windows 10 it always gives a BSOD saying BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I'm not sure how I can boot through USB too. submitted by /u/Kian_omq [link] [comments]...
  7. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  8. Bad system config info loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad system config info loop: My dell inspiron keeps loop loading over and over. the error code it gives me is "bad system config info". it does not run the auto recovery. i do not seem to be able to get to the recovery/boot menu or a cmd. i would like to be able to save the files on the laptop, I am...
  9. bad system config info

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad system config info: computer not booting in windows. get the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/0323eef5-9bcd-4ad7-9c64-12e201e88a24
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I’ve tried virtually everything I can find online and I’ve had enough of it. My computer has been in a “auto repair” “repair didn’t work” loop for like two weeks and I’m going insane, is there any way I can just use my computer and fix this? It doesn’t let me reset it and...