Windows 10: BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

Discus and support BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I came to this platform to ask for help because I am having trouble with my computer. Basically, it's stuck on a BSOD Loop, specifically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatthewAbarentos, Nov 23, 2021.

1. BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

Hello, I came to this platform to ask for help because I am having trouble with my computer. Basically, it's stuck on a BSOD Loop, specifically BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. I have watched YouTube videos, looked at other threads, and scoured a large amount of websites to find a solution but they all don't work. Either they don't work because it just didn't fix it or it didn't work because a message popped up access denied or in some cases just freeze. Please help me because I need to use it for my online classes and I am currently only working with a mobile device so it's pretty hard. Thanks in ad

:)

MatthewAbarentos, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Blue Screen error with Bad_System_Config_Info after an upgrade

Hi Jan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts take by you in resolving the issue. I understand that after an upgrade you are receive Blue Screen error on the computer with Bad_System_Config_Info. I’ll help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the update that was installed on the computer recently?
    • What is the complete model number of the computer that you are using?

The “Bad_System_Config_Info” error means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Select
    After an update was installed
    and perform the suggested steps.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Nov 23, 2021
  4. alannpb Win User

BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

1709 BSOD error on boot: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO; have minidump; need help

Thanks, Pedro, for that link, which has some good recovery suggestions. I am slowly working my way through the list.

So far, I have successfully reverted my system to an earlier system image which did not have the problem at the time. However, it still

does. The symptoms that prompted my post and that continue are:

1. The first boot crashes before reaching the desktop with a BSOD with stop code "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO".

2. The system automatically restarts and succeeds in reaching the desktop without an error.

So far, in that link of suggested fixes, I have tried:

a) boot to safe mode; then restart with normal booting. This did not help

Besides fixing the problem, I would like to understand what is causing it. That's because, earlier, I thought they were caused by the 1803 build. But now that they have returned with my 1709 build, this suggests something else. Hence the minidumps.

alan

alannpb, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

1. BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO - Similar Threads - BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

2. BSOC loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOC loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Does anybody know any other way to fix this BSOC loop? I've tried multiple things over and over again, and yet it still doesnt work. I've even tried turning on safe mode and it just puts me back in a loop....
  3. BSOC loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOC loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Does anybody know any other way to fix this BSOC loop? I've tried multiple things over and over again, and yet it still doesnt work. I've even tried turning on safe mode and it just puts me back in a loop....
  4. BSOC loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Hello, I came to this platform to ask for help because I am having trouble with my computer. Basically, it's stuck on a BSOD Loop, specifically BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. I have watched YouTube videos, looked at other threads, and scoured a large amount of websites to find a...
  6. BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Loop BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Hello, I came to this platform to ask for help because I am having trouble with my computer. Basically, it's stuck on a BSOD Loop, specifically BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. I have watched YouTube videos, looked at other threads, and scoured a large amount of websites to find a...
  7. Bad_system_config_info BSOD loop

Bad_system_config_info BSOD loop: My laptop keek crashing in a loop and i can't acsses to disktop at all or to sfe mode. I've tried every troubleshooting option but it didn't work until now I also tried to delete registery key when i saw someone here say that kind of problem caused by the registery fils...
  8. BSOD came back up with with "Bad_System_Config_Info"

BSOD came back up with with "Bad_System_Config_Info": Today I was messing with my computer (windows 10) trying to get my pc to use all 4 Processors and all 8 gigs of ram and when I went to go restart my pc it came back up with with "Bad_System_Config_Info" .(I did it because since i did a windows update a few months ago it has...
  9. BSOD Bad_System_Config_Info randomly at startup

BSOD Bad_System_Config_Info randomly at startup: Hi, recently I had some troubles, which was caused by faulty RAM module. I reinstalled the system before I realized that the RAM is bad. I purchased a different RAM and my computer worked better, but still there were some issues, like Runtime Broker process draining the CPU....
  10. Windows 10 "bad_system_config_info" BSOD

Windows 10 "bad_system_config_info" BSOD: Hey guys! Very helpful forum, been reading a lot. tl;dr - My Hard drive letters changed over the course of the night and now my computer can't boot the OS properly. So let me start by saying i had issues with Windows 10 since day 1, i made a previous post detailing this...