Windows 10: BSOD Loop, can't boot or reset pc

Discus and support BSOD Loop, can't boot or reset pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, For a few days now my PC has been stuck in repair loops and various blue screen errors. Any help would be much appreciated!! I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael4492, Mar 29, 2020.

1. BSOD Loop, can't boot or reset pc

Hi,

For a few days now my PC has been stuck in repair loops and various blue screen errors.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

I've been through the community and tried various fixes and checks but no luck so far.

I think the problem is a recently installed software but on the occasion I can get the machine to boot, I struggle to uninstall it before the machine crashes again

The blue screen errors include:

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

PHASE1 INSTALLATION FAILED

MEMORY MANAGEMENT

ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ ONLY MEMORY

KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

DRIVER OVERAN STACK BUFFER

IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

some occur more frequently than others.

I attempted start-up repair, I've attempted to reset the pc, this got to 100% and then crashed again.

The recently installed software which I think is the issue is VMware Horizon Client

I've ensured all drivers are update, the OS is up to date, graphics drivers are up to date.

I've removed each stick of RAM, disconnected any extra hardware.

I've booted in safe mode when I can but still get crashes.

I've ran out of options now so any more suggestions would be appreciated! :

OS is Windows 10 x64

Best Regards,

Michael

:)

Michael4492, Mar 29, 2020
  2. SIGSEGV Win User

Freeze, BSOD, Boot Loop then QCode 55

Hi guys, i wanna ask whether my cpu imc was dead or got corrupted bios (or perhaps my motherboard has bricked already).

Early symptom of this problem is my pc often fail to boot and got random bios error and i had to press reset button and force to reboot. after weeks that my pc got freeze and bsod. Then last night after complete shutdown my pc got boot loop and then won't boot with qcode 55. i had already clear cmos, swapped ram, install only one ram, reseated ram but with still no luck.

SIGSEGV, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Dj3Dub Win User
    BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Mar 29, 2020
  4. BSOD Loop, can't boot or reset pc

ChandriaNicole, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Loop, can't boot or reset pc

1. BSOD Loop, can't boot or reset pc - Similar Threads - BSOD Loop can't

2. PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair: Hello I need help I have watched all videos none help I got no USB or other pc what happened was I uninstalled an driver under keyboards I can't remember which but I think it said standard after this my pc started loading forever and whenever I pressed f8 after a while...
  3. PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair: Hello I need help I have watched all videos none help I got no USB or other pc what happened was I uninstalled an driver under keyboards I can't remember which but I think it said standard after this my pc started loading forever and whenever I pressed f8 after a while...
  4. PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Boot Loop after reset

PC Boot Loop after reset: I was trying to reset my pc and it reset and was doing its disc check for the boot drive. After that, the pc boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze then restarted, and did the same thing. All night I was trying to install windows via USB and it read it and went to the...
  6. Boot Loop after Reset PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Loop after Reset PC: My laptop, a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 bought in March 2020, is stuck in a boot loop where the Microsoft logo appears, followed by the loading spinning dots, then it cuts to black and the entire process repeats. All I did was reset my pc and it went smoothly until after...
  7. “Reset this PC” boot loop

“Reset this PC” boot loop: I was attempting to reset my pc when i selected the option to reset but keep my personal files, which it asked me to log in for, however, the password saved on the PC was corrupted or something of the sort, as when i type my password for my microsoft account (which i know is...
  8. BSOD Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Boot Loop: Hello and help, My windows 10 computer is in a continuous loop. upon boot up, I get "preparing auto repair, then diagnosing your computer, then it goes to a blue screen with all the troubleshoot options, none of which work, im currently in dos at the x:/windows/system32>...
  9. Boot loop and BSOD.

Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  10. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...