Windows 10: BSOD loop issue

Discus and support BSOD loop issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, first time on reddit here. This morning I booted up my PC but it crashed with BSOD before I got to sign in. Now I get a stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raybondo, Apr 12, 2020.

1. BSOD loop issue

Hey guys, first time on reddit here.

This morning I booted up my PC but it crashed with BSOD before I got to sign in. Now I get a stop code critical_process_failed upon start up every single time.

I'm trying to repair my system in the windows 10 recovery environment but every single option even safe mode is asking for my account password which it won't accept my correct one (a known issue apparently) since I cannot connect my PC to the Internet even in network safe mode the password change hasn't helped.

It is at this point where I'm not sure what to do, if everything that might fix my issue requires a password it won't accept is there anything left for me to do other than reinstalling windows on that, which will be a whole separate issue as the disk i used initially is half way across the country.

Can anyone confirm if all I need to get windows reinstalled is a recovery or reinstall disk/USB?

Anyone here know anything that might help?

submitted by /u/Raybondo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Raybondo, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 12, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD loop issue

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD loop issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD loop issue

1. BSOD loop issue - Similar Threads - BSOD loop issue

2. BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD loop: I started up my computer today to find it entered a BSOD boot loop with error system_thread_exception_not_handled. Windows 11 Dell XPS 15 I cannot boot into windows or into safe mode. Using recovery media has yielded nothing - none of the automatic repair options have worked....
  3. BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD loop: after using outbyte software to fix some issues in my pc , it asked for a reboot, and during my reboot the BSOD showed and now my pc is in a loop of restarting and blue screen. it gives me the error code INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE....
  4. BSoD loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD loop: Hello there!My PC is not booting into Windows 10 anymore and it is constanly giving me the Blue screen of Death. I have tried everything. Windows Automatic Repair is also not helping. I have tried the command Prompt with sfc scannow but it says that there are no problems. I...
  5. BSoD loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD loop: Hello there!My PC is not booting into Windows 10 anymore and it is constanly giving me the Blue screen of Death. I have tried everything. Windows Automatic Repair is also not helping. I have tried the command Prompt with sfc scannow but it says that there are no problems. I...
  6. BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Loop: I really need help here, so in the middle of playing valorant. My fiancés pc turns off, and then goes into a bsod loop. i went through tons of videos, trying everything to fix it, nothing. Eventually i uninstall windows using troubleshooting. Now it keeps loading up...
  7. BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Loop: I really need help here, so in the middle of playing valorant. My fiancés pc turns off, and then goes into a bsod loop. i went through tons of videos, trying everything to fix it, nothing. Eventually i uninstall windows using troubleshooting. Now it keeps loading up...
  8. BSoD Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Loop: Ok, so here's the story: I recently "upgraded" my PC and by "upgraded", I mean I replaced, the mobo, CPU, storage, and power supply; its basically a new computer and I'm having a really strange issue with it. I keep getting blue screened when I try to download larger files...
  9. Bsod loop

Bsod loop: Hi,I'm stuck on bsod looping, i've test all troubleshoot options nothing works, I decided to reset my pc but it's not making any progress it's stuck on installing windows 0% i don't know if it's right on what I did next but I hold the power button it shutdowns, after I turned...
  10. BSOD LOOP

BSOD LOOP: Hi , I got an issue i tried every possible solution available on internet to resolve the problem but couldn't succeeded. Problem Detail: My Computer Restarts over and over again and finishes on Blue Screen Error and restart again. I tried all Solutions that which are...