Windows 10: BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my computer randomly bluescreened while starting up this morning, I have installed no recent drivers or hardware, and no updates were pending. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jessica Hoad, Nov 13, 2018.

1. BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10

Hi, my computer randomly bluescreened while starting up this morning, I have installed no recent drivers or hardware, and no updates were pending. I turned it off and waited a few hours. It is now on a blue screen loop and has been doing this over an hour. I have tried the following:

automatic repair- says it cannot solve the problem

Restore to restore point- says there was an error

system reset- gets half way through and reports an error.

safe mode- causes more bluescreens

the error message is always “critical process died”. The make is homebuilt but all componants are relitively new. I am unable to afford a new PC.

Bear in mind I cant reach my desktop.

:)

Jessica Hoad, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10

1. BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD loop nothing

2. Automatic Repair loop error and nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair loop error and nothing works: Hello so recently I have been experiencing a massive problem that has completely barred me from using my laptop. That being after a blue screen coupled with 3 failed boot up I have been stuck in automatic repair torture and have been desperate to find a solution to the...
  3. Automatic Repair loop error and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair loop error and nothing works: Hello so recently I have been experiencing a massive problem that has completely barred me from using my laptop. That being after a blue screen coupled with 3 failed boot up I have been stuck in automatic repair torture and have been desperate to find a solution to the...
  4. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  5. Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop nothing will work for repair: So i force shut down my gaming pc because when i tabbed out of my game everything was like a white screen. I boot back up and i get stuck in a loop of “automatic repair wont work”. Ive tried several of the advanced options and nothing is helping. I cannot run chkdsk, dism,...
  6. BSOD startup loop, nothing breaks the cycle

BSOD startup loop, nothing breaks the cycle: Blue screen of death every time I start up. Tried all troubleshooting options available in the blue screen startup prompt. Tried uninstalling the most recent update this saga started after the July 2021 update, and I KNOW this update has caused this problem with other Windows...
  7. Automatic repair loop... nothing works!!

Automatic repair loop... nothing works!!: Hello, my laptop has been stuck in the automatic repair for weeks!! I’ve literally tried everything but nothing works. Most of the command prompt commands don’t work. I think ive tried them all. i do startup repair and it says unable to repair i’ve tries to uninstall...
  8. BSOD nothing is working

BSOD nothing is working: A few days ago I went to use my computer and it had a blue screen with a stop code error. My computer restarted, and I logged in and within two minutes I got the blue screen again. This kept happening so i tried doing Microsoft troubleshooting tips for bsod problems....
  9. Critical_Process_Died loop, nothing works :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical_Process_Died loop, nothing works :/: idk if this helps, but I'm on a self-built system. So last night I was using my computer fairly normal. I was chatting on discord, playing GTA online, and my friends wanted me to change our clubs picture. I opened chrome to do so and my game started to lag and break, so I...
  10. Automatic repair loop, but nothing works?

Automatic repair loop, but nothing works?: Hey, Today I left my pc on while I went out into the city and when I came back, it was on the blue screen 'automatic repair'. I clicked restart to see if it would fix it but it would just go back to the same screen over and over again. so then I clicked 'advanced options'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4467708 BSOD