Windows 10: BSOD loop problem: synTP.sys

Discus and support BSOD loop problem: synTP.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; literally in a nonstop BSOD loop after restarting windows 10 clean install, main error was "driver unloaded without cancelling pending operations"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jack183727881, Jun 16, 2021.

1. BSOD loop problem: synTP.sys

literally in a nonstop BSOD loop after restarting windows 10 clean install, main error was "driver unloaded without cancelling pending operations" caused by synTP.sys. Cant start windows in safe mode either from winre, kept getting same BSOD. Touchpad has not worked in a while but no BSODs until i decide to reset pc. Heard fix was reinstalling synaptic touchpad drivers but cant even do that since stuck in BSOD loop n cant start in safe mode either. Tried resetting from winre as well but stil stuck in loop. other error messages include smthn like "attempt write memory to nomemory " n a few others

:)

jack183727881, Jun 16, 2021

2. BSOD to Sys Repair Loop

Ok, as of yesterday (Feb 9) I got a blue screen of death and tried to restart after it loaded all the info but it only made my situation worse.

Whenever i shut my computer and reload it- the loop gets stuck. So of course i try to pull up the command prompt or sys config- but whenever i press F10 or F8- it wont work.

Surprisingly it worked when i pressed F2 a few times but that was before it got caught onto the sys repair loop.

I let the sys repair run its course- i guess it finished at some point but when i came back to it- the circles were frozen again. So now whenever i try to do the hard reset and get into advanced options- it either doesn't work or it keeps pulling up "Attempting
    system repairs".

Sometimes it gets to the screen and whenever i click continue- it now gets stuck at the diagnostic or attempting repairs.

Literally, I don't know what triggered my computer to break on me- i wasn't using it-i had it on but nothing was being used as i was my PC at the time when i went to go check something on my laptop and that's when i saw the BSOD.

I should've took a picture of the code- im sure the code meant sys shutdown or something.

I have a:

Inspirion 15 3000

Windows 10

4 GB Ram

I bought this computer through my college last fall semester so its still new. I've had a few times where system32 would go crazy a few times or Id have to go back to a restore point through thr system but other than that-i never had this problem.

Please help.

TheLemonCat, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jun 16, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD loop problem: synTP.sys

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD loop problem: synTP.sys :)

cplpro, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

BSOD loop problem: synTP.sys

1. BSOD loop problem: synTP.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD loop problem

2. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD to Sys Repair Loop

BSOD to Sys Repair Loop: Ok, as of yesterday Feb 9 I got a blue screen of death and tried to restart after it loaded all the info but it only made my situation worse. Whenever i shut my computer and reload it- the loop gets stuck. So of course i try to pull up the command prompt or sys config- but...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail

BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail: Hello TenForums, I was hoping someone could address an issue I was having today. The issues cropped up a month ago or so with a few BSOD detailing a Security_Kernel_Error. Then it went silent for awhile. However, just last night while playing Overwatch I got a BSOD,...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error: I was just browsing the web when my machine locked up and started going into a boot loop that would go to attempting repair, diagnosing problem and then would loop again with the Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (wdf01000.sys). The machine will let me choose the safe...