Windows 10: BSOD loop when windows tries to boot. This includes all forms of boot drive. HDD can boot...

Discus and support BSOD loop when windows tries to boot. This includes all forms of boot drive. HDD can boot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A nice list of the most common errors I get: -'System service exception' -kernal auto boost lock acquisition with raised girl -I got the "Sign-in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristramFrancis, Apr 13, 2019.

1. BSOD loop when windows tries to boot. This includes all forms of boot drive. HDD can boot...

A nice list of the most common errors I get:

-'System service exception'

-kernal auto boost lock acquisition with raised girl

-I got the "Sign-in process initialisation has failed" pop-up

-sometimes just a black screen

-page fault in non paged area

-APX index mismatch

-IQRL not less or equal

-just got a bad image popup, then bsod

It just seems random. If these all point to a specific piece of hardware please tell me. I really don't want to have to format the drive.

:)

TristramFrancis, Apr 13, 2019

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Dandel Win User
    How to go about building a tri-boot system?

i dual boot all the time, and going in to tri boot is easy.

step 1) partition the drive in to 3 partitions ( leaving 1 empty for the linux installer. )
    step 2) install windows on the first 2 partitions.
    step 3) install linux, and let it auto partition the remaining space. ( i recommend at least 30gb of space for linux, because it will make things a lot easier. )

step 4) enjoy.

Dandel, Apr 13, 2019
  4. gygabite Win User

BSOD loop when windows tries to boot. This includes all forms of boot drive. HDD can boot...

Changing boot hdd

I downloaded PartitionMagic8.0, but the partition i want to make is not bootable.
    So the system boots from the old, loud hdd, and when i unplug the old, it doesnt boot.
    Any advice or suggestions how to change boot hdd without reinstalling Winxp?

gygabite, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

BSOD loop when windows tries to boot. This includes all forms of boot drive. HDD can boot...

1. BSOD loop when windows tries to boot. This includes all forms of boot drive. HDD can boot... - Similar Threads - BSOD loop tries

2. Trying to Boot form Recover Media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Boot form Recover Media: HiI'm trying to boot my PC from a recovery media disk after my installation became corrupted. It boots up at first giving me the blue Microsoft logo and loading icon but then the screen goes black and nothing else happens. I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the Bios...
  3. Trying to Boot form Recover Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Boot form Recover Media: HiI'm trying to boot my PC from a recovery media disk after my installation became corrupted. It boots up at first giving me the blue Microsoft logo and loading icon but then the screen goes black and nothing else happens. I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the Bios...
  4. Trying to Boot form Recover Media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to boot - can anyone help with WHEA ERROR - BSOD Boot Loop dmp included?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot - can anyone help with WHEA ERROR - BSOD Boot Loop dmp included?: Can anybody please advise on this. Returned after a couple of days away last weekend to find Aurora R9 / Win 10 PC on BS - had ben shut down so assume an update responsible. Used WinRE to undo last Win quality updated and rebooted straight into Windows. Rebooted again and BS...
  6. Infinite boot loop when trying to boot from usb

Infinite boot loop when trying to boot from usb: So i have a Lenovo whatever laptop and i want to do a clean os install. I entered the BIOS and made this **** piece of **** to boot from usb, but once the windows logo appears it reboots itself. I've tried both Legacy and UEFI boot options also i was trying to disable secure...
  7. BSOD Boot Loop

BSOD Boot Loop: Hello and help, My windows 10 computer is in a continuous loop. upon boot up, I get "preparing auto repair, then diagnosing your computer, then it goes to a blue screen with all the troubleshoot options, none of which work, im currently in dos at the x:/windows/system32>...
  8. Boot loop and BSOD.

Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  9. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  10. Windows bsod boot loop

Windows bsod boot loop: Hey guys hope someone here can help me before I go mad. I built my new gaming pc and she was running smoothly until windows did a automatic update (without my permission) now nothing works. I keep getting hit with this error 0xc0000034 message which tells me that there is an...