Windows 10: BSOD machine_exception_check, when gaming

Discus and support BSOD machine_exception_check, when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Today when i'm gaming, i try to switch windows (alt+ tab) then suddenly my pc hang and BSOD appear. Yes, my CPU is OC'ed and i already run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darkam94, Apr 8, 2017.

1. darkam94 Win User

BSOD machine_exception_check, when gaming

Hi,

Today when i'm gaming, i try to switch windows (alt+ tab) then suddenly my pc hang and BSOD appear.
    Yes, my CPU is OC'ed and i already run prime95 for 2 hours straight without problem and temp never reach more than 100c.
    So it is not a oc problem nor temp problem. Please help and thank you for your time.

:)

darkam94, Apr 8, 2017

2. BSOD 0x00000154 When Gaming

Drive 1: SSD

BSOD machine_exception_check, when gaming [​IMG]

Drive 2: HDD

DylanMadden1, Apr 8, 2017
  3. BSOD 0x00000154 When Gaming

Title says it all. I randomly get a BSOD with error code 0x00000154 when gaming. I have tried driver verifier, which caused me to have to reinstall windows. After reinstalling, I still am receiving the error, even with the driver that was detected as the
    problem deleted.

Dump file can be found here:

122217-5000-01.dmp

Thank you!

DylanMadden1, Apr 8, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Check ASRock for BIOS updates.

What temp does the CPU reach at max?
    The max temp for your CPU is 72C according to Intel specs.

FYI, OC is a common cause for the BSODs you experience, it is highly recommended to remove the OC.

axe0, Apr 8, 2017
  5. darkam94 Win User
    1. Update bios will remove the non-k oc features. So no.
    2. When gaming (95% used) temp 74c
    3. Yes, i know oc is common cause but i already test this cpu on prime95, usage 100% temp 100c for two hour without BSOD.

Did you check the log i included?
    Thank you for your reply

darkam94, Apr 8, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Although I have checked the files, it is generally known that 0x9C and 0x124 crashes usually provide not much information.

Unless you have already replaced the thermal paste, cleaned fans and removed dust I suggest to do so. Those temps are too high.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD machine_exception_check, when gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD machine_exception_check gaming

2. BSODs when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs when gaming: Been experiencing BSODs over the last month and can't pin down the issue. Usually happens when playing something like csgo or overwatch, sometimes firefox dies just before it BSODs. Seems to be fine playing hearthstone. Last month I looked through my crash dumps and...
  3. BSOD when Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when Gaming: Hi all, my PC has been experiencing consistent BSODs while gaming. The usual error that crops up are the following:- Critical Process Died- System Service Exception- Unexpected Store exceptionHad this experience prior and was advised to run DISM. I think this worked for a bit...
  4. BSOD when gaming

BSOD when gaming: Hi! I've been getting a BSOD error every time I play any game or stress test my GPU. My pc is a HP gaming laptop with i5 8300H, GTX 1050TI, 8GB of RAM and 1TB HDD with Intel Optane acceleration. Whenever I game it crashes with the error code WHEA uncorrectable error. I have...
  5. BSOD When Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD When Gaming: Whenever I play any kind of game, roughly 8 or so minutes into the game, I get the BSOD. I don't seem to run into this problem when not gaming. Watching videos, doing work with Word/Excel/etc., all of that is fine. It's just gaming. As it is a gaming computer, it's super...
  6. BSOD when gaming

BSOD when gaming: As of about a week ago I started crashing to desktop while playing MW. It has now progressed into BSOD or crash to desktop then freeze for any game I attempt to play after about 30 minutes or less. I have tried updating my bios, GPU drivers, Audio drivers, etc. MB: MSI-z390...
  7. BSOD when gaming

BSOD when gaming: I face frequent BSOD while gaming which only increase in frequency over time, I had recently rma'ed my GPU and while it was good in the beginning but now the BSOD have begun again I rma'ed my GPU for the very same reason , I recently even changed my RAM so that cant be the...
  8. BSOD WHEN GAMING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD WHEN GAMING: Dear,anyone can help me find the problem, i always get the BSOD when i play the andrpid emulator WIN10 new laptop bought from last year. I update the driver already, BSOD Code is different every times. the new one is " Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version...
  9. BSOD when gaming

BSOD when gaming: Hello, First post here. I am looking to troubleshoot a recurring BSOD that I have been experiencing for awhile. The issue usually occurs when playing a resource-intensive gaming title (BF4 or GTAV). I have an r9 390 now, but I had similar issues when I was using a gtx660....
  10. BSOD when gaming and not gaming

BSOD when gaming and not gaming: BSOD persists after fresh install of Windows 10 from windows 8.1, happens when playing heroes of the storm quite often but has happened while browsing pinterest/facebook. 18888