Windows 10: BSOD, mainly when gaming.

Discus and support BSOD, mainly when gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having BSOD issues since I built my PC, I ran driver verifier to see if that would help, it says there is an issue but doesn't say which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JRaffe1, Jun 19, 2020.

1. JRaffe1 Win User

BSOD, mainly when gaming.

I've been having BSOD issues since I built my PC, I ran driver verifier to see if that would help, it says there is an issue but doesn't say which driver is the problem. All drivers are up to date as far as I know, just need help figuring out what is wrong.

:)

JRaffe1, Jun 19, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 19, 2020
  3. barnieang Win User
    barnieang, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hi Tobias,

We're unable to view and download the dump files. When video games cause bluescreens, then we have to check the game's minimum and recommended system requirements. To help us further, we'd like to know the following information:

• What are the names of the games causing bluescreens?
    • Could you tell what antivirus program you are using?
    • Are you using a client to launch games or they are standalone?
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you tried playing and using Teamspeak one at a time?

In the meantime, we recommend following the solution on this link to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    We look forward to your reply.

Erika Aro, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD, mainly when gaming. - Similar Threads - BSOD mainly gaming

2. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games mainly VR: Hello,I have been having a problem more recently where I go to use my Oculus Quest 2, linked to my computer via a cable, to play games mainly Blade and Sorcery and DCS World and I get a BSOD. The error code is: whea uncorrectable error which I understand is most likely a...
  3. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing games mainly VR: Hello,I have been having a problem more recently where I go to use my Oculus Quest 2, linked to my computer via a cable, to play games mainly Blade and Sorcery and DCS World and I get a BSOD. The error code is: whea uncorrectable error which I understand is most likely a...
  4. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Issue when gaming mainly

BSOD Issue when gaming mainly: Hi I'm posting for a friend, they bought there pc to me, I ran memtest86 for overnight (12 passes) and it showed 0 errors, I have included to Log Collector results for you. Thank you. 129896
  6. PC Screen flicker and freezes or BSOD mainly when playing games

PC Screen flicker and freezes or BSOD mainly when playing games: Recently my pc started to screen freeze with a really loud noise or get random BSODs when playing games. Similar issue with an old post which led me here....
  7. BSOD when gaming, mainly with GTAV errors include 0x000000d1

BSOD when gaming, mainly with GTAV errors include 0x000000d1: Hi, Thank you in advance for any help that you might be able to offer. Back in March I bought a bundle of a MB, CPU + cooler, and RAM from a reputable UK based online retailer. Alongside this I also bought a graphics card, an SSD for the OS and games, and an HD for...
  8. BSOD mainly when playing HOTS

BSOD mainly when playing HOTS: Hello I'm trying to help my brother with his Windows 10 computer, a few weeks ago it started having issues with the BSOD. It's not constant or even daily but frequent enough to cause concern. It seems to happen the most when he's playing the online game Heros of the storm...
  9. BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games

BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games: Hello, I have been getting BSOD in games such as CS GO and Alan Wake - sometimes i do not get a blue screen but just a black screen and them same noise it would make through the speakers, if it were to blue screen. I have done a memtest for 9 passes with no errors, i...
  10. BSOD when gaming and not gaming

BSOD when gaming and not gaming: BSOD persists after fresh install of Windows 10 from windows 8.1, happens when playing heroes of the storm quite often but has happened while browsing pinterest/facebook. 18888