Windows 10: BSOD Memory Management after the last Win10 Update (this week)

Discus and support BSOD Memory Management after the last Win10 Update (this week) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just wonder whether someone else had the similar problem as I did. On Feb 12, 2019, the latest Win10 update was installed on my PC. Until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by miki11, Feb 17, 2019.

1. miki11 Win User

BSOD Memory Management after the last Win10 Update (this week)

Hello,

I just wonder whether someone else had the similar problem as I did.
    On Feb 12, 2019, the latest Win10 update was installed on my PC.
    Until then, it worked flawlessly.
    Suddenly, it started with BSOD Memory Management error and it did it several times since then.
    I was able to restore the system to the last restore point which was automatically created before the update and everything was OK for two days. Then it happened again. I checked and noticed that the updates were updated again. Today, I had three reboots with BSOD. Unfortunately, I wasn't smart enough to create a manual restore point and the one I had disappeared when I uninstalled Adobe update (hoping this was the problem) and the new one is, of course, automatic, created just before the Adobe uninstall.
    So, I cannot go backward, cannot uninstall updates, the current situation is bad and I just wonder what to do. I did sfc test, my PC BIOS tests, chkdsk. I wouldn't like to reinstall Windows as some recommend before trying everything else.

Anyone else with the similar issue after this update?

Thanks,

Mike

:)

miki11, Feb 17, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Feb 17, 2019
  4. KatanaFAN Win User

Memory management bsods

Hi, Im recently updated my pc with some parts. Instaled win10 and got Memory management BSODs. Can you please tell me whats wrong with my pc? Here is dumps:

1: 022417-5187-01.dmp

2: 022417-4828-01.dmp

KatanaFAN, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD Memory Management after the last Win10 Update (this week) - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory Management

2. Slow startup after updating last week

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup after updating last week: Hi everyone, Anyone else experiencing super slow startup on win10 x64 from the last update over a week ago or so? (I didn't update due to work schedule, but whatever the update was previous to last week). I've currently updated to the latest windows update and it seems a...
  3. BSOD Memory Management After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory Management After Windows 10 Update: Hi, I've been running into memory management errors after updating to version 1903 of Windows 10 yesterday 10th-Jan. I've actually had this same error before, immediately after an update a few months ago, but back then I was able to revert to a previous version of Windows...
  4. Random BSODs since update last week

Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  5. BSOD errors last two weeks

BSOD errors last two weeks: Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe files with logs...
  6. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...
  7. Win10 - Memory Management Error

Win10 - Memory Management Error: Hello, I don't have many games on my pc, just a few. This has never ever happened to me before and it stresses me out. All of the sudden, during playing World of Warcraft I get a blue screen saying my PC ran into problems and If I would like to learn more then I should...
  8. Win10 - Memory Management Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 - Memory Management Error: Hello, I don't have many games on my pc, just a few. This has never ever happened to me before and it stresses me out. All of the sudden, during playing World of Warcraft I get a blue screen saying my PC ran into problems and If I would like to learn more then I should...
  9. BSOD CLASSPNP.SYS and lastly MEMORY MANAGMENT.

BSOD CLASSPNP.SYS and lastly MEMORY MANAGMENT.: I am repeatedly getting a BSOD. Log zip attached. Initially it was CLASSPNP.SYS crash and auto reboot whereupon it would work ok for a while. Picture attached. BUT JUST NOW IT WAS "MEMORY MANAGMENT" stopcode and reboot to desktop. I would sign in and the BSOD would...
  10. Multiple BSOD codes in a week; after Win10 upgrade

Multiple BSOD codes in a week; after Win10 upgrade: Hi, I have recently upgraded from Win8 to Win10 (clean install, kept only the non-system data partition). While running Win8 it may have crashed once or twice in the past year, but nothing major. Since installing Win10 about a week ago, I've had like 6 BSOD's of varying...