Windows 10: BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE

Discus and support BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 1803 I have been plagued by these BSODs for many months, and they seem to be getting more frequent of late. I was getting perhaps one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HRD2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. HRD2 Win User

BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE

Windows 10 Home 1803

I have been plagued by these BSODs for many months, and they seem to be getting more frequent of late. I was getting perhaps one per month, but lately it's been almost one per day. Can you give me any guidance?

I can attach or send a zipped copy of the most recent MEMORY.DMP. It is quite large (10 GB, 3 GB zipped) so perhaps sending a link would be preferable?

:)

2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Mar 11, 2019
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Mar 11, 2019
  4. BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE

IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE

1. BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory Management

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. ntoskrnl memory leak

ntoskrnl memory leak: Hey guys. I've recently been noticing a lot of memory being used by my system. Last night I restarted it and turned the monitor off. Cpu usage was right around 5% and memory was only 2.5 gb out of 8gb. This morning I woke up and cpu usage was at 20% and ram usage at 70%. I...
  9. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
  10. ntoskrnl memory leak

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ntoskrnl memory leak: Hey guys. I've recently been noticing a lot of memory being used by my system. Last night I restarted it and turned the monitor off. Cpu usage was right around 5% and memory was only 2.5 gb out of 8gb. This morning I woke up and cpu usage was at 20% and ram usage at 70%. I...
Tags: