Windows 10: BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

Discus and support BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It is happening every time I start up my computer. Windows loads, I see my desktop and then BSoD shows up with the Memory Management code. I can boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Venjack, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Venjack Win User

BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

It is happening every time I start up my computer. Windows loads, I see my desktop and then BSoD shows up with the Memory Management code. I can boot to Safe Mode without the BSoD showing up. My event viewer is showing the following errors before it re-booted:

The Windows Process Activation Service WAS encountered an error while handling key generation. This will prevent WAS from starting corrently. The data field contains the error number.

The Windows Process Activation Service WAS failed to execute initialization for offline setup. The data field contains the error number.

Windows Process Activation Service WAS is stopping because it encountered an error. The data field contains the error number.

The WAS service terminated with the following error:

The system cannot find the drive specified.

The NetTcpActivator service depends on the WAS service which failed to start because of the following error:

The NetPipeActivator service depends on the WAS service which failed to start because of the following error:

The W3SVC service depends on the WAS service which failed to start because of the following error:

The NetMsmqActivator service depends on the WAS service which failed to start because of the following error:

The following boot-start or system-start drivers did not load:

dam

EhStorClass

Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

:)

Venjack, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Dec 20, 2019
  3. IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Dec 20, 2019
  4. BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

memory management bsod

Your suggested fixes seemed to have stopped the persistent BSODs, but I still tried several fixes for the ones seemingly caused by transferring files and other operations.

I updated the chipset, the bluetooth drivers, audio drivers, and went through the Device Manager updating every single driver there.

It seemed to have solved the "Memory_Management" BSODs, although I have received two "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error" BSODs(one of which was orange), probably caused by "hal.dll" since.

EDIT: I may have spoken a little too prematurely, tried putting a little more load on the system by running a game and it crashed it again..Memory Management..

Latest Dumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AikxcPr2QN10gxQ6UelOz5REGLd

YuliTsypin, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

1. BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help - Similar Threads - BSoD Memory Management

2. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  3. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  4. HELP BSOD memory management error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP BSOD memory management error: I needed to update my Dell Latitude E6530 to something higher than windows 7 where it worked perfectly so that I could do exams. NOW I keep getting the BSOD memory management error and my computer shuts down. It has been suggested that I uninstall the video drives that...
  5. BSOD Memory Management Windows 10 Help With Analyzing minidump please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory Management Windows 10 Help With Analyzing minidump please.: Hello, Recently my computer has started to crash and show bsod memory management code. I ran 2 pass of memtest86 on ram. I checked and scaned hard drive disk with windows tools. I checked ssd disk with kingston software. I clean installed my motherboard's graphics card...
  6. Please help: BSOD Memory Management

Please help: BSOD Memory Management: Hi, With no changes to my hardware, I have started getting BSODs with stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I have checked the RAM with Memtest several times, which did not find errors. However, driver verifier did find some errors after running it Windows got stuck into boot...
  7. BSOD memory management error. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD memory management error. Help.: Recently I'm getting random BSOD screens in a while with the memory management error. I searched the whole internet for a solution but can't find any. My ram is in good shape after the ram test. I don't know what to do to fix it. It's so annoying while I'm doing just casual...
  8. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  9. Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump

Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump: Recently, I am getting a lot of BSOD on my Windows 10 pro. I had no BSOD for more than 4+ years. And I didn't install any new software. However, I have no idea if windows update or any software auto update make any changes though. It usually happen when I reboot my...
  10. Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me: Hi everyone I was wondering if y'all could help me out. I have been getting these BSOD ever since I built my PC have have gone through a multitude of parts trying to diagnose/fix the issue. I have literally replaced/upgraded every single part of my PC besides the CPU and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The Windows Process Activation Service (WAS) encountered an error while handling key generation. This will prevent WAS from starting corrently. The data field contains the error number.