Windows 10: BSOD Memory management ?

Discus and support BSOD Memory management ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been getting this weird bluescreen just in the last few days, I don't think it's ram because I've ran memtest and 0 errors 47492 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevenboh, Apr 15, 2016.

1. stevenboh Win User

BSOD Memory management ?

Been getting this weird bluescreen just in the last few days, I don't think it's ram because I've ran memtest and 0 errors

:)

stevenboh, Apr 15, 2016

2. Memory management BSoD

Crashes are caused by memory corruption.

Enable Driver Verifier:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Upload the newer dumps when you get Driver_Verifier_detected_voilation.

Please note that the system might crash before you reach the desktop-if it does please let us know so that we can guide you to disable Verifier.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 15, 2016
  3. BSOD- memory management

Try this for the dump. If this does not work I will just copy and paste it in.
    crashes.txt

I did do a memory test for the ram and it checked out with no errors (not sure if that is enough to rule out though).

justhelp17, Apr 15, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD Memory management ?

Code: *** Memory manager detected 13 instance(s) of page corruption, target is likely to have memory corruption.[/quote] It may be either a failing RAM or a driver (I suspect Intel RST driver) passing bad information to the memory.
    Let us be confirmed about the RAM at first.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

If it does not show any error there, we will take our next step.

5. stevenboh Win User
    stevenboh, Apr 17, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Next, let us enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and DisableRun Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

BSOD Memory management ? [​IMG]
    Information Why Driver Verifier:
    It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
    It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

7. stevenboh Win User
    It looks like I crashed immediately

please find attached my crash dump

stevenboh, Apr 24, 2016
  8. lifetec Win User

BSOD Memory management ?

The dumpfile blames
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck C9, {22e, fffff800042a10a0, ffffe0009554e870, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for uvhid.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for uvhid.sys Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe[/quote] Driver Description: Unified Remote HID Mini Driver for Unified Virtual HID
    Driver Update Site: Download: Download – Unified Remote
    Support: http://www.unifiedremote.com/contact

It looks like the above program is the culprit.
    Update it to the latest version and/or remove it to see if this stops the BSOD.

lifetec, Apr 24, 2016
  9. stevenboh Win User
    Thank you so much, what's the best way to remove ? I just ran the uninstaller

stevenboh, Apr 24, 2016
  10. ARC
    Arc Win User
    First of all, disable Unified Remote 3 in startup. Dont let it run alongwith windows in the background.
    Code: Unified Remote V3 "c:\program files (x86)\unified remote 3\remoteserverwin.exe" DESKTOP-DSJ0U6D\Sboh-Desktop HKU\S-1-5-21-2368531627-3883434602-1605957839-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run[/quote] Continue with Verifier after doing it. If still the uvhid.sys comes with the BSOD, uninstall Unified Remote 3.
    Let us know the situation upto this point.

11. stevenboh Win User
    Hmmm looks like i'm getting a few BSOD's again, ahhhh =(

Can you please help me find what is causing this, thank you in advance

stevenboh, Jun 19, 2016
  12. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Now first let us concentrate on the ASUS Utility\PCE-AC68 WLAN Card.

Make it sure that you are using the latest, ASUS PCE-AC68 Utility 2.1.1.4.
    PCE-AC68 | Networking | ASUS India

Let us know the resulting situation.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Code: fffff801`a01ac2d8 fffff800`171840f0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys bcmwl63a+0x2d40f0[/quote] Code: Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Dec 09 05:35:10 2014 (54863CB6)[/quote]

13. stevenboh Win User

BSOD Memory management ?

Thanks, updated.

I'll see how I go

stevenboh, Jun 19, 2016
  14. stevenboh Win User
    Hmm look like the updated wifi drivers are causing me random disconnections so I uninstalled them

Recently I got another BSOD "irql_not_less_or_equal" =(

stevenboh, Jun 22, 2016
  15. ARC
    Arc Win User
    The crash dump does not flag any failing module. Please enable Driver Verifier for one more time?

Thema:

BSOD Memory management ?

1. BSOD Memory management ? - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory management

2. BSOD Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory Management: This is the .dmb that was createdhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Avwzi6V_sGYfkVOMdWGRmO_GPBEN?e=nV4WUIThx for the help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-memory-management/ce4bfaf5-255d-467d-ae4d-641bf38a1554
  3. Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management BSOD: I just got a BSOD maybe 30 seconds after waking from sleep, here is the dump file. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.Dump filehttps://easyupload.io/1l3sl7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-management-bsod/d54c3525-bfc7-49c7-b9fb-00d1a08283da
  4. BSoD memory management

BSoD memory management: I Keep Getting BSoD memory management and I don't know what to do sfc /scannow keeps giving me an error with something like windows resource protection couldn't perform the requested operation and chkdsk won't work! I've tried sfc scannow even is safe mode. I can barley use...
  5. Memory Management BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management BSoD: I often get the Memory Management BSoD. But only in Call of Duty and i cant explain why. I tried various methods, i found online, but nothing worked. Changed every Ram too. Updated all drivers.... please help me i dont know what to do..All Infos from the...
  6. BSOD: Memory Management

BSOD: Memory Management: I am having issues with the aforementioned error for Windows 10. The motherboard and CPU are new but the RAM is from a different mobo/CPU that I have had for 4 years now.I first encounter the BSOD when changing after a user name but 'sfscan /scannow' fixed that. Yet, after an...
  7. Memory Management BSOD

Memory Management BSOD: Hi, I've started getting Memory Management BSOD randomly. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting methods e.g. memory diagnostic, sfc and chkdsk all found no issues. I finally gave up and did a Windows reset however this has not fixed my issue. please find attached the...
  8. Memory Management BSOD

Memory Management BSOD: I know there have been tons of Q and A about this situation. re: the Memory Management BSOD Mine usually occurs (but not exclusively) when I reboot or shut down the PC. So let me list what I've done so far: Microsoft Memory Diagnostics Tool (tested clean) Dell Memory...
  9. BSOD Memory Management

BSOD Memory Management: For the past week I've had a BSOD Memory Management when I turn my PC off, but not while it's running otherwise. I've attached the report generated by "log collector v2-beta17". What advice can you give me, please? Cheers Ralph 128150
  10. MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD

MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD: Keep receiving the memory management BSOD and must reboot by holding the power button down, this is happening multiple times a day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-management-bsod/10a0fd4f-6176-46a8-ab20-035fa86762a2