Windows 10: BSOD memory managment then laptop stuck on a black screen

Discus and support BSOD memory managment then laptop stuck on a black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Windows 10 on an Asus F510U bit more than a year old I had a BSOD with a memory management error, It says that they are going to restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeahPhelps, Feb 16, 2020.

1. BSOD memory managment then laptop stuck on a black screen

Hi all,

Windows 10 on an Asus F510U bit more than a year old

I had a BSOD with a memory management error, It says that they are going to restart the laptop for me...so I let it load until 100% then it turned itself off and didn't really restart. After a while I restarted myself and got another error code that I didn't copy...sorry but it was about safe mode and the fact that I didn't let it restart itself properly. Now it doesn't start at all only the 2 power lights are on

:)

LeahPhelps, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksBSOD memory managment then laptop stuck on a black screen :)

Hendry, Feb 16, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Feb 16, 2020
  4. BSOD memory managment then laptop stuck on a black screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD memory managment then laptop stuck on a black screen

1. BSOD memory managment then laptop stuck on a black screen - Similar Threads - BSOD memory managment

2. Laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on black screen: Hi, I was running my Windows 11 laptop and when I lifted the lid to sign in it stayed on a black screen. The fan was still spinning and the keyboard backlight was still on, and when I press and hold Touch ID it turns on and shows “swipe down to shutoff” but when I swipe up it...
  3. Laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on black screen: Hi, I was running my Windows 11 laptop and when I lifted the lid to sign in it stayed on a black screen. The fan was still spinning and the keyboard backlight was still on, and when I press and hold Touch ID it turns on and shows “swipe down to shutoff” but when I swipe up it...
  4. memory management bsod stuck at 0%

memory management bsod stuck at 0%: Three days ago this laptop bsod suddenly. At 0% and is stuck there. Can anyone help? also had it today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-management-bsod-stuck-at-0/79e15657-d0ec-4d6b-9d27-8e68fc7b0404
  5. memory management bsod stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory management bsod stuck at 0%: Three days ago this laptop bsod suddenly. At 0% and is stuck there. Can anyone help? also had it today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-management-bsod-stuck-at-0/79e15657-d0ec-4d6b-9d27-8e68fc7b0404
  6. Laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on black screen: My acer aspire laptop is stuck on a black screen. The power light is on when I press the power button but the screen is just black. When I try do press shift-Ctrl-windows-B it will flicker but still remains black. It’s fully charged but just nothing. This happened before a...
  7. Laptop stuck on black screen

Laptop stuck on black screen: My acer aspire laptop is stuck on a black screen. The power light is on when I press the power button but the screen is just black. When I try do press shift-Ctrl-windows-B it will flicker but still remains black. It’s fully charged but just nothing. This happened before a...
  8. Laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Laptop stuck at black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck at black screen: I did the routine Windows update and when it went black screen, I accidentally pressed Enter. It beeped and showed a line 'Launching interrupted menu'. But nothing comes up. it has been black screen since then even when I try to restart it by holding the power button for 10...
  10. Laptop stuck at black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck at black screen: I reset my laptop today and chose the option to download windows from the cloud. I left it alone and when i came back, it was stuck at a black screen. Is there anything i can do to fix it? I really need this laptop to work. Thanks for any help....