Windows 10: BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files

Discus and support BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, Yesterday, I had two BSOD's, back to back with error code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I couldn't find the MiniDumps, because they were turned off by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WickedWizard3588, Apr 12, 2021.

1. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files

Hey,

Yesterday, I had two BSOD's, back to back with error code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I couldn't find the MiniDumps, because they were turned off by default. So, followed the Driver Verifier wiki, and started Driver Verifier to see which Driver was faulty. I started with Driver Verifier, because I do not have RAM Corruption Issues Verified with MemTest86 last week and I usually have overheating issues, but they do not crash my PC.

These were the results I found.

1. All crashes had `DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION` error code, which was blaming `AsusPTPFilter.sys` driver.

2. After the first BSOD, I could not boot to Windows. I had to resort to Safe Mode. After opening Windows in Safe Mode, I restarted it to complete the Verifier Test.

3. After another 2 crashes Totally 3 files now, I rebooted to type `verifier /reset` in an Admin Prompt, but I failed to do so, since I could not login. another BSOD.

4. After coming to Safe Mode, I ran `verifier /reset` and came out of Driver Verifier.

5. The First Crash occurred after I logged in to my account, but rest of the 3, occurred when I hit the Sign-In Screen.

Link to Log Files.

Also, I could not read the MiniDumps since they had some unsupported encoding VSCode. So, how can I read them?

Thank you

:)

WickedWizard3588, Apr 12, 2021
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Apr 12, 2021
  4. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files

BSOD - driver verifier log attached

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I see that you have tried multiple troubleshooting steps and I appreciate the efforts that you have taken to resolve the issue. We will try a few troubleshooting steps and see if it helps.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all pending updates and also updated all device drivers on the computer?

This issue can occur if some of the system files and drivers are not working as expected. As per the log files it seems that a network driver is a causing this issue.

Let us try these methods one by one to check if that helps.

Method 1: Unplug all external devices connected to the PC and restart the computer. Once you are on the desktop screen, suggest you to

update the network driver
    on the computer and check if that helps.

Method 2: If the issue persists, then you may download the latest network drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them.

To uninstall a driver: Open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall. Restart your PC, and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Articles for Reference.

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver’.

Driver Verifier’

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files

1. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files - Similar Threads - BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Driver

2. kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD with driver verifier files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD with driver verifier files: Hi,I've been encountering the kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD that also points to hidparse.sy. I've followed instructions on other posts to run the driver verifier and have the minidumps file, but I don't know how to read them. Could someone take a look and tell me what...
  3. kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD with driver verifier files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD with driver verifier files: Hi,I've been encountering the kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD that also points to hidparse.sy. I've followed instructions on other posts to run the driver verifier and have the minidumps file, but I don't know how to read them. Could someone take a look and tell me what...
  4. kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD with driver verifier files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Driver verifier Bsod

Driver verifier Bsod: Dear All,I have run driver verifier and it showed wdfserial.sys error. How to fix this BSOD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-bsod/05b8b93d-216c-4825-a307-dc2f8e2d9d44
  6. Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  7. Driver Verifier BSOD

Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  8. BSOD Memory_Management, Driver verifier files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory_Management, Driver verifier files.: I went through some troubleshooting to figure out the problem with my system after repeatedly getting the BOSD error code: Memory_management. I ended up running driver verifier and afterwards, the forum said to post my dmp files here for analysis. While running driver...
  9. bsod with driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod with driver verifier: hello, so i have been experiencing some bsod, I've recently built a pc and installed windows 10 on a new ssd but here and there i would get a bsod around 3 a day mostly starts up again when i can sleep my pc or restart/shutoff ive gotten several errors such as ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. BSOD - driver verifier log attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - driver verifier log attached: Hi Guys, my PC is crashing and I found on forums, that I need to run driver verifier and attach dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vj3zBjLejIAF2vm9gn7xLsA0m6FhgPlL Can someone help? Crashes are random. Thanks...