Windows 10: BSOD Memory_Management

Discus and support BSOD Memory_Management in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good evening, I've build a new PC with following hardware: i5 6500 AMD R9 380x (PowerColor) AsRock H170 Pro4 Gskill 16 GB Kit F4-240015D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fanta, Mar 17, 2016.

1. fanta Win User

BSOD Memory_Management

Good evening,

I've build a new PC with following hardware:

i5 6500
    AMD R9 380x (PowerColor)
    AsRock H170 Pro4
    Gskill 16 GB Kit F4-240015D
    Thermaltake 530 W

Now after installing Windows 10, I receive a BSOD with code 0x12b Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page and a BSOD with code 0x1a Memory_Management while gaming (CS:GO, after 10 minutes)

I've checked the RAM with MemTest86+ (8 passes) - no errors. I also checked the RAM with the Windows Memory Tool, but couldn't find an error too.

CrystalDiskInfo told me, that my SSD works fine, so I think it might be a software failure.

I've installed the latest MoBo and graphicscard driver and Windows 10 Updates.

Can someone please help me? I don't know what to do anymore, it's really frustrating.

Thank you very much.

(I'm sorry for spelling mistakes, english is not my native language *Smile )

:)

fanta, Mar 17, 2016

2. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT,PFN_LIST_CORRUPT,BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs on Windows 10 while gaming or just using my PC.

Any news on this?

I am still getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs BSOD Memory_Management :(

LeonDamjanov, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Lots of BSOD's

PS: after my previous/last replie i had 3 more BSOD's:

seems like there are a lot of random once...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT win32kbase.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe

florian de graef, Mar 17, 2016
  4. BSOD Memory_Management

Hello fanta and welcome to 10forums! *Smile

Since you have already done some pre-troubleshooting I think I know what might have caused the BSOD.

Your BIOS is outdated, you are at P1.00 and the latest one is at P2.00, so I would recommend that you update it.

You can download it from here:
    H170 Pro4 BIOS

And if you are unfamiliar with updating the BIOS, here is a tutorial:
    ASRock BIOS Update

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 17, 2016
  5. fanta Win User
    Hey Boris,

thank you for welcoming me and your fast answer. *Smile

I will try to update my BIOS and I will tell you if its works.

But could you tell me how do you get the BIOS versio of my MoBo? *Smile

Thank you very much!

EDIT: I trust your answer, but I've read in many other forums that this BSOD is likely caused by drivers or something like that. Are you really sure it is the BIOS? I'm just a little bit careful, you know, BIOS updates can go wrong, it's not something you do every day. *Smile

fanta, Mar 17, 2016
  6. Hey fanta.

When you go to your MoBo site and click download on the left and then you are presented with a list of OS's and in the bottom there is BIOS download link.

Well I looked through the files and I didn't see a driver that was blamed.

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 17, 2016
  7. fanta Win User
    Okay, flashing the BIOS was succesfully, and I've tested CS:GO like 30 minutes without a BSOD. It "seems" to be fixed, but I'm not sure yet.

Thank you very much for your help, I would have never get the idea to flash the BIOS, I will mark this thread as "Solved" when everything seems to be allright.

fanta, Mar 18, 2016
  8. BSOD Memory_Management

Ah nice to hear, I'm happy to help and if you need anything just ask!

Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Memory_Management

1. BSOD Memory_Management - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory_Management

2. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs: Have had all kinds of problems with system stability after a major overhaul. Will randomly BSOD, usually when closing a program or alt+tabbing but some days will not have any issues and other days it'll crash 3 times in an hour. Usually MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but also getting IRQL...
  3. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs: Have had all kinds of problems with system stability after a major overhaul. Will randomly BSOD, usually when closing a program or alt+tabbing but some days will not have any issues and other days it'll crash 3 times in an hour. Usually MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but also getting IRQL...
  4. BSOD's Memory_Management, PC shutting down without error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's Memory_Management, PC shutting down without error.: Hey there Microsoft and PC experts.I've been having an issue that has been plaguing me for multiple years now.My PC would randomly black screen without notice and then restart itself. I've read all over the internet for possible causes but can't seem to find my issue.Since...
  5. BSOD's Memory_Management, PC shutting down without error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD's Memory_Management, PC shutting down without error.: Hey there Microsoft and PC experts.I've been having an issue that has been plaguing me for multiple years now.My PC would randomly black screen without notice and then restart itself. I've read all over the internet for possible causes but can't seem to find my issue.Since...
  6. BSOD's Memory_Management, PC shutting down without error.

7. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD: Hi,I've been encountering different types of blue screens . The most recent ones was labeledMEMORY_MANAGEMENTPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONI've already attempted the following troubleshooting steps:1. Memory diagnostic: No errors were detected.2. sfc...
  8. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD: Hi,I've been encountering different types of blue screens . The most recent ones was labeledMEMORY_MANAGEMENTPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONI've already attempted the following troubleshooting steps:1. Memory diagnostic: No errors were detected.2. sfc...
  9. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...: I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem like a one-off or something that needs fixing?It sort of looks to me like it might've been caused by the Razer update causing...
  10. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...: I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem like a one-off or something that needs fixing?It sort of looks to me like it might've been caused by the Razer update causing...