Windows 10: BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Discus and support BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I recently had many BSOD's, to which I reinstalled my PC, which fixed the problem. Today, I updated my Drivers using SDI Snappy Driver Installer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WickedWizard3588, Apr 8, 2021.

1. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Hey,

I recently had many BSOD's, to which I reinstalled my PC, which fixed the problem. Today, I updated my Drivers using SDI Snappy Driver Installer. Then, after a few hours, I had a `MEMORY_MANAGEMENT` Error. When I tried to open the dump files, they were in some unsupported encoding VSCode and Notepad. I had Nirsoft Launcher on my PC, which I used to get the Error Details using their BlueScreenView. The info given by the Launcher was BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 5736e662-9a98-49bd-bd16-6e44711bfc6f?upload=true.png .

So, how do I know which Driver uses this `ntoskrnl.exe` and roll it back. I'll attach a copy of `MSInfo32` Will be in a Screenshot below

and my PC Specs, along with all my Driver Details. I'll also link the unsupported encoding BSOD file.

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 7de6ac56-b593-4733-8340-710162134511?upload=true.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vMbtvecoCNB7ijYKNv4F_dLx5NR3E8O4?usp=sharing

Thank you

:)

WickedWizard3588, Apr 8, 2021
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Apr 8, 2021
  4. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

[BSOD] Memory_Management

Hi Patrick,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the video output is being sent to an unexpected port. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message/code along with the BSOD?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

1. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Similar Threads - BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

2. BSOD memory_management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD memory_management: Hi there my computer keeps crashing and displaying the BSOD. Here is a link to the dmp file. Any solutions? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aht3vJyHRlmmlkiqnKe5HLdmekrO?e=Wx5vTY Thanks!...
  3. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with Driver Verifier Log Files: Hey, Yesterday, I had two BSOD's, back to back with error code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I couldn't find the MiniDumps, because they were turned off by default. So, followed the Driver Verifier wiki, and started Driver Verifier to see which Driver was faulty. I started with Driver...
  4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT Bsod

MEMORY_MANAGMENT Bsod: Please help me, I periodically get BSOD while I'm working. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined. Arguments: Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage operation failed with a CRC error. Parameter 2 contains the pagefile offset....
  5. BSOD Memory_Management after Windows 10 update.

BSOD Memory_Management after Windows 10 update.: Dear all, I'm in the middle of writing my thesis and work is not happening anymore because of frequent BSOD. I've had my laptop for 2 years now. Running on Windows 10 and working perfect up to a few weeks ago. I did an update and after this I've had regular BSOD's stating...
  6. Random Memory_Management BSOD's

Random Memory_Management BSOD's: Hi. My fist post here, as adviced by a friend. Around mid january, my PC started to randomly shutdown. Bought a new PSU (Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold), and the shutdown problem continued. Bought a new motherboard (MSI B550M Pro VDH) and a new CPU (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X), to...
  7. BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code

BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code: I got a BSOD that was a unknown error code of just storage. it is very strange. I was running this windows OS: Windows 10 Processer: intelR CoreTM i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.60 GHz. Installed RAM: 8.00 GB Device ID:...
  8. Another BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

Another BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: Well it seems that every 2 weeks i get a BSOD and i am lost, I have ran alot of hardware checks and seem to be going no where. I have reinstalled windows not keeping anything, and still getting these errors. below is the dump file from windbg. Thanks for the help! Eric...
  9. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD, Event ID 98 error, Both my SSD and HHD appear to potentially be at...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD, Event ID 98 error, Both my SSD and HHD appear to potentially be at...: I have gotten a couple of bluescreen errors recently due to the stop code, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I've looked through event viewer, and found that when I got my most recent BSOD, the event ID in event viewer that showed an error was ID 98. When I clicked on the event, it read...
  10. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80: I am getting BSOD with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i am getting them quite often while gaming only. I have attached a screenshot for your reference. Please help. Thank You [ATTACH]...