Windows 10: BSOD Mid R6S game

Discus and support BSOD Mid R6S game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe. I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WizardFIN, Oct 17, 2018.

1. WizardFIN Win User

BSOD Mid R6S game

I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe.

I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on how to fix this.

DESKTOP-F8MQOCA-ke_17_10_2018_19_26_40,61.zip

:)

WizardFIN, Oct 17, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Game Mode and Game Bar cause BSOD

Hello,

I am running on an AMD A10 PRO-7350B with R6 integrated graphics. Whenever I launch a game with Game Mode enabled or try to open the Game Bar, I more frequently than not get a THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD. I've already clean installed the graphics
    driver numerous times. Any ideas?

Awesome1pc2, Oct 17, 2018
  4. P. Stone Win User

BSOD Mid R6S game

Win 10 - Multiple BSODs issues, running games.

Ever since the Windows Anniversary update was released I started to experience crashes on games at launch and multiple BSOD errors.

Errors found:

• Crash to desktop
    • Application xxx.exe has been blocked from accessing graphical hardware
    • Screen black - mouse, audio and game still functioning
    • Screen freezes
    • "DirectX function "device->CreateTexture2D ..... failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED
    • DirectX function "hr1" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

BSOD errors:

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Computer Specifications:

OS - Windows 10 64 Bit, Version 10.0.14393

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

GPU - Nvidia Geforce GTX 970, Driver 21.21.13.7633

RAM - 16.0 GB

Motherboard - ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, Version 2003

PSU - Corsair CX650M

Storage

SSD - Samsung SSD 850 EVO - 250GB

HHD - WDC WD1003FZEX-00K3CA0 - 1TB

Case

Cooler Master - CM 690 III Mid Tower

List of tests I've tried:

• Ran FurMark Stress Test for an hour, no crashes.
    • Uninstalled graphics drivers with DDU, reinstalled latest drivers and old drivers, no changes.
    • Ran memory diagnostic tool
    • Updated motherboard bios to version 2003, I believe there is a newer version just recently released.
    • Ran sfc /scannow
    • Ran MemTest86
    • Reinstalled Windows 10
    • Disabled Xbox DVR
    • Tested adding TdrDelay, no help.
    • Reseated graphics card
    • Reseated RAM

Included a system information file and driver view file to
    One Drive

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, been stuck with these issues for months now.

P. Stone, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Mid R6S game

1. BSOD Mid R6S game - Similar Threads - BSOD Mid R6S

2. network disconnected mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network disconnected mid game: when ever i play online games like valorant, league of legends or genshin impact, my wifi gets disconnected during the game and the option of wifi is not accessible neither can i connect to other wifi. my wifi is good and there is no problem with it. i can comfortably use...
  3. network disconnected mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network disconnected mid game: when ever i play online games like valorant, league of legends or genshin impact, my wifi gets disconnected during the game and the option of wifi is not accessible neither can i connect to other wifi. my wifi is good and there is no problem with it. i can comfortably use...
  4. FH5 crashing mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH5 crashing mid game: Have been having this issue for a long time now Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6178b442Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000017f56b560Faulting...
  5. FH5 crashing mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH5 crashing mid game: Have been having this issue for a long time now Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6178b442Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000017f56b560Faulting...
  6. Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.: Hi Team,I've got Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. I'm playing non steam games like Valorant, and the it minimizes while launching the game itself. It also happens in the mid-game, it will randomly go to the desktop screen and it'd take 2-3 seconds to get back on the game...
  7. Getting BSODs when playing games (CS:GO, R6S)

Getting BSODs when playing games (CS:GO, R6S): Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.928, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 DESKTOP-JSL2I7F-(2021-04-15_19-31-55).zip 177769
  8. keyboard suddenly stops working mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard suddenly stops working mid game: hi there everyone its been about 5 days that suddenly in mid game my keyboard stops working tried everything and still have the issue sfcscan, reinstall drivers, ..... hope someone can help me solve this issue...
  9. PC Freezung and restarting mid-game

PC Freezung and restarting mid-game: Hi, mid game my screen will display a frozen screen of random colors and either freezes or restarts my pc. Here are the reports Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎7/‎27/‎2020 4:16 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to...
  10. Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming: Hello, not sure what section to post in sorry about that. Randomly while i'm playing a video game both my monitors will go black and come up saying "No signal" and wont come back on until i restart my computer, this only happens while i'm playing games has never happened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod while playing r6s