Windows 10: BSOD minidump analyzation

Discus and support BSOD minidump analyzation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having BSOD a lot lately, and have done almost everything I can to isolate the problem, down to wiping all my drivers and installing them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lns97, Aug 15, 2021.

1. lns97 Win User

BSOD minidump analyzation

I have been having BSOD a lot lately, and have done almost everything I can to isolate the problem, down to wiping all my drivers and installing them all in safe mode. I have also reset my windows once, swapped back to older ram, ensured all of my cooling is done properly, and tried to ensure my boot drive contains as little as possible other than Windows. I received another BSOD today, and the dump I analyzed said the root was hardware:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amzy-cJawXNtjByyeybsaQTOvmUD?e=8mcLXuI need help determining what the root of the issue is, and if I need to send my GPU in for repairs or

:)

lns97, Aug 15, 2021
  2. ETL
    ETL Win User

BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure minidump

Every so often I get BSODs due to Driver Power State Failure. I've tried the conventional wisdom of reinstalling corrupt drivers in Safe Mode w/ Networking, but to no avail. I saved a minidump of the most recent crash, but I had problems trying to analyze it in WinDBG (something about incorrect symbol paths... at that point it was too technical for me to comprehend). Could someone please analyze this minidump and advise how to prevent future BSODs?
    Many thanks

Running Windows 10 Home 1803 (build 17134) on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7

3. OleLarsen Win User
    BSOD and minidumps

Every few days I get a BSOD and I dont know how to read/analyze minidumps. Can anybody help?

OleLarsen, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD minidump analyzation - Similar Threads - BSOD minidump analyzation

2. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  3. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  4. Help Analyzing minidumps from bsods

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Analyzing minidumps from bsods: [ATTACH] Hi there, I've recently bought a new computer and I've been getting bsods after one week of use (it's been going for 2 months now). I have tried analysing them with Windbg and couldn't find the problem =( Here some of the minidumps:...
  5. Minidump Analyzer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minidump Analyzer: Anyone know any good, free online minidump analyzers? ty submitted by /u/katalosi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs3nbi/minidump_analyzer/
  6. Windows BSOD, can someone analyze minidumps for me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD, can someone analyze minidumps for me?: Hello. I built a new PC and I'm having an issue where Windows would crash while playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I did not observe this crash in other uses other than playing that game not sure if it's related and it's a new PC so I haven't used it that much. The info...
  7. Minidump Analyzer

Minidump Analyzer: Hello My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minidump-analyzer/ef10114a-916a-4bdb-93bf-4fd1617988c7
  8. BSOD Bug Check - Need help analyzing minidumps

BSOD Bug Check - Need help analyzing minidumps: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...
  9. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump: Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?...
  10. Help analyze MiniDump

Help analyze MiniDump: Hi, can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop. I have the file , where can i upload it? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-analyze-minidump/f4c1488a-f89a-4b4a-b251-6a37528c5357