Windows 10: BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues

Discus and support BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, please help me with my BSOD problems. My PC is a new build, I am experiencing BSOD and have tried many things, from new RAM, reinstallation of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrazyDiam0nd1, Feb 4, 2021.

1. BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues

Hello, please help me with my BSOD problems.

My PC is a new build, I am experiencing BSOD and have tried many things, from new RAM, reinstallation of windows, different BIOS versions to driver versions and am still experiencing these crashes.

I have used verifier which loop crashed PC so had to backup the minidumps and then reset PC to an earlier restore point.

Any help identifying the root cause would be greatly appreciated.
    My temps are all perfectly fine as have a water cooled PC that I have built for gaming and VR.

These crashes are intermittent and can occur any time doing any task.

I have attached dumps and MSinfo here on onedrive

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqkqt8EP1cFSh2z_5z9sHhgKHlEx?e=GunZpU

Many thanks

:)

CrazyDiam0nd1, Feb 4, 2021
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 4, 2021
  4. BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues

System information system drivers

I was looking at my system information to look at the date of my BIOS version and I looked at my system drivers and it says a ton of them are critical under error control. I have been having BSoDs quite frequently although I did a clean install of windows
    last week, does this have anything to do with it? I get a new BSoD like everyday and I am going crazy trying to fix it, any help is appreciated! I can also upload the minidump of my latest BSoD if anyone is interested in taking a look at it.
    BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues 4dda1c55-7fd2-4fed-bb7d-1d4bedc5e5f1?upload=true.png

csfortytwo, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues

1. BSOD minidump and system information, Possible driver issues - Similar Threads - BSOD minidump system

2. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  3. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  4. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD minidump and system iformation

BSOD minidump and system iformation: Hello, please help me with my BSOD problems. My PC is a new build, I am experiencing BSOD and have tried many things, from reinstallation, different BIOS versions to driver versions and am still experiencing crashes. I have used verifier which loop crashed PC so had to...
  6. System information system drivers

System information system drivers: I was looking at my system information to look at the date of my BIOS version and I looked at my system drivers and it says a ton of them are critical under error control. I have been having BSoDs quite frequently although I did a clean install of windows last week, does this...
  7. Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting

Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting: Dear Windows 10 gurus. I have been unsuccessful after numerous attempts to troubleshoot my various daily BSOD issues. Now I need your help!! My troubleshooting thus far has included numerous fresh windows installs + updates, using manufacturers drivers old and new, windows...
  8. [Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

[Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, For the past few days I started experiencing random BSOD on my Desktop PC running Windows 10. The Error Code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I did my homework and searches for solution online and found this forum. After some reading I decided to follow the steps I found...
  9. BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included

BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included: can anyone help me with this dump its keep happening after a few hours while playing games, I install new drivers and all and check temp and is not overheating https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiRDtaRXo74ngcpWYp9ScTDPvJqm7g?e=QfMMQx...
  10. BSOD, minidump and help with possible cause

BSOD, minidump and help with possible cause: Minidump I tried my best to get as much info out of this as possible, so far i have "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)" and "00000000c0000005" which means a memory access violation. I did a sfc, a memtest and such with no avail, but it does throw out "DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:...