Windows 10: BSOD, MINIDUMP, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY

Discus and support BSOD, MINIDUMP, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get BSOD everyday as I use my PC and it kind of frustrating every time, I do not know what causes it. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelFeliciano10, Aug 13, 2021.

1. BSOD, MINIDUMP, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY

I get BSOD everyday as I use my PC and it kind of frustrating every time, I do not know what causes it. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\080621-18296-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 4 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfff

:)

MichaelFeliciano10, Aug 13, 2021

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Abrienne Win User

BSOD, MINIDUMP, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY

Abrienne, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

BSOD, MINIDUMP, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY

1. BSOD, MINIDUMP, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY - Similar Threads - BSOD MINIDUMP BLUE

2. Blue screen and Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and Minidump: I've been having problems with a blue screen for a while, minidump files are generated, can anyone help me find the reason for the errors?:there are 2 video cards, one from Intel and one from Nvidia RTX 3050. I always leave the MUX switch active, could this be the problem?It...
  3. Pc Blue Screens Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Blue Screens Everyday: hello my pc crashes every day 5+ times which is really annoying because i just started school and i use my pc every day for class it usually doesn't crash when I have a game open but there are exceptions if I have no game open in that matter of 10 min my pc will crash I get...
  4. Pc Blue Screens Everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Blue Screens Everyday: hello my pc crashes every day 5+ times which is really annoying because i just started school and i use my pc every day for class it usually doesn't crash when I have a game open but there are exceptions if I have no game open in that matter of 10 min my pc will crash I get...
  5. Pc Blue Screens Everyday

6. Blue screen problem everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem everyday: HI, everyday my computer will fall into blue screen problem. The file that have problem is cldflt.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-everyday/6b58fde2-c704-4cdf-aeba-b7b81c4a9886
  7. Blue screen problem everyday

Blue screen problem everyday: HI, everyday my computer will fall into blue screen problem. The file that have problem is cldflt.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-everyday/6b58fde2-c704-4cdf-aeba-b7b81c4a9886
  8. BSOD, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY

BSOD, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY: 4 minidump files, attached is the link to access it. Please help, thanks in advance.https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApHuonQvwMuDgXYYXbcuo5voebYR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-blue-screen-everyday/a600f96a-50d9-4e85-84c8-cf6e9ec78735
  9. Blue screen everyday

Blue screen everyday: i have blue screen everyday. the mini dump show MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel.sys STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PCIEXPRESS_FLOW_CONTROL_PROTOCOL_ERROR OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64 OSNAME: Windows...
  10. Blue Screen MiniDump

Blue Screen MiniDump: Hi, I am getting blue screen Bad_Pool_Caller more than once a day. I hadn't loaded any new drivers and the only recent software was from Microsoft automatic updates to applications. I save a couple of dumps and used something called "BlueScreenView which reported addresses:...