Windows 10: BSOD minidump help

Discus and support BSOD minidump help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Recently my computer has been BSODing every couple of hours. I encountered a similar issue a few months ago that I was able to solve after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mirkurial, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Mirkurial Win User

BSOD minidump help

Hi,

Recently my computer has been BSODing every couple of hours.

I encountered a similar issue a few months ago that I was able to solve after factory reseting everything, which I would prefer not to do again.

The issue seems to occur when I have chrome open and stragely when I am running games for multiple hours I have never experienced a crash.

I have run a memtest an no error were found from that.

I have mini dump files available: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqyDvnS2byAWs2rpOtabOehaNxTp?e=Gf65DL

If anyone is able to help it would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Mirkurial, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jun 2, 2020
  3. alannpb Win User
    1709 BSOD error on boot: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO; have minidump; need help

Thanks, Pedro, for that link, which has some good recovery suggestions. I am slowly working my way through the list.

So far, I have successfully reverted my system to an earlier system image which did not have the problem at the time. However, it still

does. The symptoms that prompted my post and that continue are:

1. The first boot crashes before reaching the desktop with a BSOD with stop code "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO".

2. The system automatically restarts and succeeds in reaching the desktop without an error.

So far, in that link of suggested fixes, I have tried:

a) boot to safe mode; then restart with normal booting. This did not help

Besides fixing the problem, I would like to understand what is causing it. That's because, earlier, I thought they were caused by the 1803 build. But now that they have returned with my 1709 build, this suggests something else. Hence the minidumps.

alan

alannpb, Jun 2, 2020
  4. BSOD minidump help

Bsod with Vista64

Well i finally found a site where it tells the average computer user , step by step how to open a minidump through windbg . I was shocked to see the first one had at the Image name Ntfs.sys can this really be making problems?, the second was with video driver and the third is with tcpip.sys *Frown BSOD minidump help :( .

Patrauleac, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD minidump help

1. BSOD minidump help - Similar Threads - BSOD minidump help

2. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  3. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  4. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD minidump help: Hello,I have a brand new HP Z8 workstation which I've installed a NIC card. If I swap from onboard ethernet to NIC card I get a BSOD of NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and an endless loop of BSOD and restarting. If I go back to onboard ethernet all is fine. I downloaded NIC card drivers...
  5. BSOD minidump help

BSOD minidump help: Hello,I have a brand new HP Z8 workstation which I've installed a NIC card. If I swap from onboard ethernet to NIC card I get a BSOD of NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and an endless loop of BSOD and restarting. If I go back to onboard ethernet all is fine. I downloaded NIC card drivers...
  6. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD minidump help: I got a BSOD while playing zombie army 4. The screen said KERNEL MODE TRAP. PC specs Ryzen 5 360016gb DDR4 3200mhzRTX 3080 12gbminidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gepwcbwa0wsfdyv/102822-9953-01.dmp/fileMSinfo:...
  8. BSOD minidump help

BSOD minidump help: I got a BSOD while playing zombie army 4. The screen said KERNEL MODE TRAP. PC specs Ryzen 5 360016gb DDR4 3200mhzRTX 3080 12gbminidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gepwcbwa0wsfdyv/102822-9953-01.dmp/fileMSinfo:...
  9. BSOD Minidump Files Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...
  10. BSOD Minidump Files Help

BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...