Windows 10: bsod most frequent playing games, but also randomly while doing nothin

Discus and support bsod most frequent playing games, but also randomly while doing nothin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BattlEye About Do you see this software in the control panel uninstall programs? Code: Event[30268]: Log Name: System Source:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xledruidx, Oct 13, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

bsod most frequent playing games, but also randomly while doing nothin

BattlEye About
    Do you see this software in the control panel uninstall programs?

Code: Event[30268]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-FilterManager Date: 2017-10-24T16:51:38.785 Event ID: 1 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jon-PC Description: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (Version 10.0, ?2017?-?01?-?11T05:01:10.000000000Z) unloaded successfully.Event[30269]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-10-24T16:52:01.539 Event ID: 7045 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jon-PC Description: A service was installed in the system.Service Name: BEDaisyService File Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEDaisy.sysService Type: kernel mode driverService Start Type: demand startService Account: Event[30270]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-FilterManager Date: 2017-10-24T16:52:01.591 Event ID: 6 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jon-PC Description: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (10.0, ?2017?-?01?-?11T05:01:10.000000000Z) has successfully loaded and registered with Filter Manager.Event[30271]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-FilterManager Date: 2017-10-24T17:34:53.665 Event ID: 1 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jon-PC Description: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (Version 10.0, ?2017?-?01?-?11T05:01:10.000000000Z) unloaded successfully.Event[30272]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-10-24T17:34:59.713 Event ID: 7045 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jon-PC Description: A service was installed in the system.Service Name: BEDaisyService File Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEDaisy.sysService Type: kernel mode driverService Start Type: demand startService Account: Event[30273]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-FilterManager Date: 2017-10-24T17:34:59.766 Event ID: 6 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jon-PC Description: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (10.0, ?2017?-?01?-?11T05:01:10.000000000Z) has successfully loaded and registered with Filter Manager.Event[30274]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-FilterManager Date: 2017-10-24T18:33:51.494 Event ID: 1 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jon-PC Description: File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (Version 10.0, ?2017?-?01?-?11T05:01:10.000000000Z) unloaded successfully.[/quote] BEDaisy.sys BattleEye anti-cheat driver

Initially released on 8 January 2015 BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » Downloads

zbook, Oct 24, 2017
  2. xledruidx Win User

BEDaisy.sys BattleEye anti-cheat driver

Initially released on 8 January 2015 BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » Downloads [/quote] no program called battleye no. but under C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye i see a file called beservice_pubg. which should be a shortening for playerunknownsbattleground? which i play when i bsod sometimes. in the pubg install files i see a C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\BattlEye folder.

xledruidx, Oct 24, 2017
  3. zbook New Member
    Open file explorer > this pc > c: > search for bedaisy.sys

Can you uninstall the software application related to bedaisy.sys and use other games?
    It had caused a bsod and if possible please uninstall it during the troubleshooting process.

Make sure that you see the driver before the uninstallation and then make sure it disappears after the un-installation of the software.

zbook, Oct 24, 2017
  4. xledruidx Win User

cannot find it no i searched no result
    bsod most frequent playing games, but also randomly while doing nothin [​IMG]

xledruidx, Oct 25, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Please download and install everything search: Downloads - voidtools
    It will scan all drives attached to the computer.
    As you type characters there will be instantaneous results.
    The more the characters the narrower the results.
    Type: daisy, beda, battle, anti, cheat, aisy, battleye, bedaisy.sys, etc.and see if anything appears in the search results.

Backup the files on the drive to another drive or to the cloud.
    Make a backup image of the drive using Macrium:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free
    Place the backup image onto another drive or into the cloud.
    Update the backup image at least monthly.

zbook, Oct 25, 2017
  6. xledruidx Win User
    not able to play much etc, but i have another error with usbehci.sys... please help

xledruidx, Nov 13, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    There was 1 new BSOD that was debugged with windbg.
    It did not display a definitive misbehaving driver.

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

Have you made a backup image with Macrium?
    Have you backed up files?
    If you have please make a brand new restore point.
    Then turn on windows driver verifier:
    Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Community

When running windows driver verifier there may be sluggishness in performance.

Use the information in this link to learn how to turn off windows driver verifier:
    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Windows driver verifier will repetitively produce bsod until the drivers are fixed or until the tool is turned off.
    Run the tool for 48 hours to find misbehaving drivers.
    Once the last driver is fixed run windows driver verifier for an additional 36 hours.
    If there are no bsod during this 36 hours the troubleshooting will be completed.

All methods to turn off windows driver verifier are performed using the windows advanced troubleshooting menu:
    1) startup options (not startup repair) > click restart > select #6 safe mode with command prompt > type: verifier /reset
    2) command prompt > Administrator X:\Windows\system32.cmd.exe > type: verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail
    3) system restore
    The methods to turn off windows driver verifier should be performed in the order above. Only advance if the prior command fails. The system restore often leads to a loss of the bsod mini dump and little progress is made in the troubleshooting.

After each bsod please post a zip into the thread for troubleshooting.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. bsod most frequent playing games, but also randomly while doing nothin - Similar Threads - bsod frequent playing

2. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  3. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  4. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  5. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  6. Frequent BSODs while playing games

Frequent BSODs while playing games: Hi there, starting around a week and a half to 2 weeks ago I began to experience BSODs while playing games (usually rainbow six siege as thats the main game I play). At first the BSODs had system service exception, page fault in unpaged area errors as the causes. I noticed...
  7. BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games

BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games: Hello, I just build a new computer and I've been having some issues, random BSOD have appeared but it is more frequently while playing games. If any extra information is needed, please let me know. Thank's. 103735
  8. BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games)

BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games): Hey guys. After installing a new graphics card (msi gtx 1050 ti oc ) on my pc my pc started to make bleeping noises then freezing for a moment. I noticed during this the hard drive was not doing anything (the led of in pc case). This started to get more and more frequent and...
  9. BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming

BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming: The BSOD's I was getting at first, while gaming ( World of Warcraft Mainly) were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and wdf01000.sys . This has been happening for some time now but was unable to resolve the issue after updating the wireless adapter...
  10. BSOD while gaming, also randomly

BSOD while gaming, also randomly: Hi, I've been getting a bsod usually while gaming (Witcher 3) but also can happen just during standard web browsing etc, hopefully someone can tell me whats going on, thanks I have run sfc/scannow and its come up saying that everything is fine. Attachment 115752 73923