Windows 10: BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY

Discus and support BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I am having a rather hard time with my computer. Ever since i bought my new Intel i-5 6600k along with the MSI Z170A Gaming and some DDR 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeGab, May 7, 2017.

1. DeGab Win User

BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY

Hey Guys,

I am having a rather hard time with my computer. Ever since i bought my new Intel i-5 6600k along with the MSI Z170A Gaming and some DDR 4 Memory some weeks ago i can´t get my system running properly. I keep getting BSOD´s over and over. I just reinstalled Windows 10 and just some minutes after I got to the desktop i got my first BSOD before even installing anything by hand. Happening regularly since then. Have tried to switch nearly all of my hardware components but it doesn´t change a thing.
    I hope you may be able to help me.

Additional Info:
    I am also having problems with all my programms randomly crashing right now, ontop of the Bluescreens.

:)

DeGab, May 7, 2017
  2. ar300500 Win User
    ar300500, May 7, 2017
  3. ar300500 Win User
    Constant BSOD (Mostly Ntoskrnl.exe)

Constant BSOD mostly caused by Ntoskrnl.exe.

I have tried every single trouble shooting technique including:

Memtest86+ 10 passes 35 hours no errors

New power supply

New memory

Bios updates

SSD firmware updates

Updates in general

windows 10 in place upgrade (Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade)

Driver verifier (Crashes on boot)

Tried using poolmon (Confusing and didn't help me)

sfc scannow

dism health repair

Last 2 Minidumps:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u-B4GfCoqDMxwZwu_17AP25esQnOmrcD/view?usp=sharing

System:

Windows 10 pro

i7 4790k

MSI Z97 gaming 5 motherboard

32gb hyperx fury ddr3

GTX 780

EVGA GQ 750w PSU

Samsung 850 evo 500gb

Samsung 850 evo 250gb

2x 2tb Toshiba HDD

If you need anything else for analysis please ask

Thank you

ar300500, May 7, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello DeGab and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Looking back through your various crash dump files I have found references to some drivers that might be worth updating or investigating further:

Code: ffffd001`82d5e7c8 fffff802`e48850d9Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rt640x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys rt640x64+0x50d9 ffffd001`82d5f398 fffff802`e35c4605Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisrfl.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ndisrfl.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ndisrfl.sys ndisrfl+0x4605[/quote] ndisrfl.sys: Intel driver - update via Intel website
    Timestamp: Thu Jul 09 18:06:23 2015

rt640x64.sys: Realtek network driver - update via Realtek or MB manufacturer.
    Timestamp: Thu Jul 14 10:04:28 2016

If you are having a lot of program crashes it would be worth scanning your system for any corrupt files. Use sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt.

philc43, May 8, 2017
  5. DeGab Win User
    Thanks for your response!
    I uninstalled the Realtek network driver and reinstalled the new ones, but i am not quite sure which intel driver i have to install *Redface

and if I try to do the sfc /scannow it tells me i need to be the administrator (which I am), will try to do this one with the boot option described in the link you posted.

Edit: I did get the sfc to work now, but after it reaches 100% it tells me this "Der Windows-Ressourceschutz konnte den angeforderten Vorgang nicht ausführen" which means roughly (and badly) translated: The Windows-resourcedefense couldn't do the requested progress.

DeGab, May 8, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    The Intel website should offer an automatic scan of your drivers and identify any that need updating.

philc43, May 8, 2017
  7. DeGab Win User
    I already did download this but it didn't find anything which would need a driver on my computer

DeGab, May 8, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

You can try running the SFC command in safe mode to see if it makes a difference.

philc43, May 9, 2017
  9. DeGab Win User
    I finally somehow managed to do the test *Biggrin.
    It showed no integrity errors.

DeGab, May 10, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    That's all looking good! Have you had any new BSOD events since updating the Realtek driver?

philc43, May 10, 2017
  11. DeGab Win User
    yeah loads =( one of them was critical_process_died, another one DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and alot of the ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY
    The strange thing is i downloaded BluescreenView and it does not log all of the Bluescreens i got

DeGab, May 10, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    Please post up a new set of logfiles, we might be able to find more information to help.

philc43, May 10, 2017
  13. DeGab Win User

Here are the new files =)

DeGab, May 10, 2017
  14. philc43 Win User
    OK, the new files from today indicate that it is still the same two drivers that are causing trouble. I can see that the Realtek one is a newer version but it has not helped.

Please try the versions on the motherboard website for both the Audio and the Intel Management Engine Drivers:

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/supp...river&Win10 64

philc43, May 10, 2017
  15. DeGab Win User
    Thanks for the answer, i will try em as soon as i get home. Just wanted to say that i downloaded the tool for my motherboard to update all the drivers the day before yesterday and it should have updated all of them then. Will nonetheless try to update the ones you said in like half an hour or so

Update:
    I did install the new drivers and then it asked me to restart, so i did. As soon as i got to the desktop I got a BSOD

Update2:

Got Another one here are the new files

DeGab, May 10, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY - Similar Threads - BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY

2. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  3. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  4. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mostly New PC BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mostly New PC BSOD: I very recently2 days ago upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. So I did a clean install of windows and everything. It was one problem after another until finally it Blue Screened not too long ago, so I changed the RAM to my old 2x8GB from 2x16GB sticks, then ran verifier to...
  6. Mostly New PC BSOD

Mostly New PC BSOD: I very recently2 days ago upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. So I did a clean install of windows and everything. It was one problem after another until finally it Blue Screened not too long ago, so I changed the RAM to my old 2x8GB from 2x16GB sticks, then ran verifier to...
  7. BSOD, but mostly hard crashes

BSOD, but mostly hard crashes: I'm getting frequent hard crashes while running games fullscreen, with the occasional BSOD. I removed Kaspersky, thinking it could be the cause, run sfc /scannow, tried different video drivers, etc. I even rolled back to a time before the crashes were happening, but they...
  8. BSOD for most intensive games

BSOD for most intensive games: The error code for the BSOD on Windows 10 changes. It is almost never the same each time it comes up. Games like Hitman: Absolution, LoL, and CSGO often make my computer crash in the middle of the game and lead to a BSOD. I've gotten things from codes involving memory, to...
  9. BSOD Mostly During Gaming

BSOD Mostly During Gaming: I'm totally clueless on why my computer is BSOD-ing while I'm playing Dota 2, Overwatch, and just now with watching the TenForum video on the Posting Instructions(lol *cry). I've tried to lurk, try to fix it myself and see what I can find through the dumps and try to...
  10. BSOD cause (mostly) unknown

BSOD cause (mostly) unknown: My computer has been having regular BSODs that I have tracked to ntoskrnl.exe. I have run the Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] command multiple times and it always comes back clean. I dont remember if I have tried Code: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth[/quote] or...