Windows 10: BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY

Discus and support BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The new files did not contain any newer mini-dump files. Looks like the recent crashes did not create mini-dumps. There is also a problem with one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeGab, May 7, 2017.

1. philc43 Win User

BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY

The new files did not contain any newer mini-dump files. Looks like the recent crashes did not create mini-dumps.

There is also a problem with one of the earlier dumps that I can't actually run an analysis because the symbols file is not available - there is nothing I can do about that except wait for Microsoft to upload them.

philc43, May 10, 2017
  2. DeGab Win User

I don't really understand what you mean with "wait for Microsoft to upload them" shouldn't the files be on my computer? I am kinda confused^^

Edit:
    In Bluescreenview i can see the new two Bluescreens so they should have created a dump, shouldn't they?

DeGab, May 10, 2017
  3. philc43 Win User
    Sorry, did not mean to confuse you - these are specific symbol files that BSOD analysts obtain from Microsoft to debug and interpret the memory dump files. Nothing to do with your PC.

Looking back at the log files, you may have uploaded the same one as you previously provided.

philc43, May 10, 2017
  4. DeGab Win User

You don't need to apologize *chuckle.
    But you may be right I do not understand the upload tool from this stie very good maybe i reuploaded the same one. I just did a new one this second and will try to upload this =)

DeGab, May 10, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi DeGab,

Apologies for bumping in, but this is just to explain that a symbol is simply a signature for drivers. Symbols are files that Windbg (the program used for analyzing a dump) uses to recognize what a file of the system (like ntoskrnl.exe and win32k.sys) is. With these files we could go quite in-depth and obtain various of information. As an example, driver developers use them to track down why their drivers crash the system and what happens so they can fix the issue.

I'll leave it further to philc43 *Smile

6. DeGab Win User
    Hey Axe, Thanks for your explanation =)

I hope anyone of you can find something within the files i provided. Some days ago i was so annoyed by my computer that i was on the edge of buying a new one and selling mine for parts. This here is kind of my last attempt to fix my computer without investing alot of money in it. I think i also forgot to mention that i went to a computerstore with my computer and they did test all the components, so they should be fine.

Edit:
    Here again the newest files

DeGab, May 11, 2017
  7. philc43 Win User
    Just to let you know I have tried a number of times to get more information from your files but I am not able to do anything because Microsoft still seem to have a problem on their symbol server and I can't run the debug program.

philc43, May 13, 2017
  8. DeGab Win User

Thanks for the update philc, then i guess i have to be patient for the time being. How long do you think will it take Microsoft to fix this?

DeGab, May 13, 2017
  9. DeGab Win User
    Seeing that there is no development on the side of microsoft i will try something i wanted to try for a longer time now. I am going to install Windows 7 just to try it out.

Edit:
    one last File sample for reference later.

Edit 2:
    After running into several Problems when installing windows 7 i stopped trying atm

DeGab, May 16, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    What stage are you at now? The MS problem is now fixed so we can debug the crash files again.

Your last crash showed:

Code: ffffe501`5abf6520 fffff80a`afef17d8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rt640x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys rt640x64+0x17d8 ffffe501`5abf5970 fffff80a`ae4a81bcUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisrfl.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ndisrfl.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ndisrfl.sys ndisrfl+0x81bc[/quote] Same drivers as before!

philc43, May 21, 2017
  11. DeGab Win User
    Thanks for the Update!
    I reinstalled windows 10 again several times after switching the mainboard with my father`s Mainboard and ran into the same Problems again. We switched the RAM again just to be sure, same problems. So the last component which could be broken is the CPU. I switched out the Mainboard to use my old CPU and RAM for now, Its working fine with the old components and i will send my CPU to intel the day after tomorrow. If the problems persist after recieving the new/repaired CPU i will write again here

DeGab, May 21, 2017
  12. DeGab Win User
    Well seems like the problem really was the CPU thanks again for the help *Smile

DeGab, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY - Similar Threads - BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY

2. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  3. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  4. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mostly New PC BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mostly New PC BSOD: I very recently2 days ago upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. So I did a clean install of windows and everything. It was one problem after another until finally it Blue Screened not too long ago, so I changed the RAM to my old 2x8GB from 2x16GB sticks, then ran verifier to...
  6. Mostly New PC BSOD

Mostly New PC BSOD: I very recently2 days ago upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. So I did a clean install of windows and everything. It was one problem after another until finally it Blue Screened not too long ago, so I changed the RAM to my old 2x8GB from 2x16GB sticks, then ran verifier to...
  7. BSOD, but mostly hard crashes

BSOD, but mostly hard crashes: I'm getting frequent hard crashes while running games fullscreen, with the occasional BSOD. I removed Kaspersky, thinking it could be the cause, run sfc /scannow, tried different video drivers, etc. I even rolled back to a time before the crashes were happening, but they...
  8. BSOD for most intensive games

BSOD for most intensive games: The error code for the BSOD on Windows 10 changes. It is almost never the same each time it comes up. Games like Hitman: Absolution, LoL, and CSGO often make my computer crash in the middle of the game and lead to a BSOD. I've gotten things from codes involving memory, to...
  9. BSOD Mostly During Gaming

BSOD Mostly During Gaming: I'm totally clueless on why my computer is BSOD-ing while I'm playing Dota 2, Overwatch, and just now with watching the TenForum video on the Posting Instructions(lol *cry). I've tried to lurk, try to fix it myself and see what I can find through the dumps and try to...
  10. BSOD cause (mostly) unknown

BSOD cause (mostly) unknown: My computer has been having regular BSODs that I have tracked to ntoskrnl.exe. I have run the Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] command multiple times and it always comes back clean. I dont remember if I have tried Code: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth[/quote] or...