Windows 10: BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.

Discus and support BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.I have had problems with BSOD since installing win 11. Gaming works fine thou.Here is latest dmp. Chrome reinstalled x2. Win reinstralled. BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tomas Sandegard, Nov 28, 2022.

1. BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.

Hi.I have had problems with BSOD since installing win 11. Gaming works fine thou.Here is latest dmp. Chrome reinstalled x2. Win reinstralled. BIOS updated. Drivers updated exept wifi that doesnt work when trying. Offline virusscan doesnt work. Driver has no errors. Win memtest is clean. Regards Tomas SMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\112822-7156-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary

:)

Tomas Sandegard, Nov 28, 2022
  2. NoxAndrew Win User

BSOD when surfing the web using Chrome

Hello!

Recently I have been having BSODs occuring when surfing the net on google chrome, not quite sure why this is happening.

I am currently on Windows 10.

Below is the link to my msinfo32 and dmp files.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Hope to get a reply soon!

NoxAndrew, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.

1. BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge. - Similar Threads - BSOD mostly surfing

2. BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.: Hi.I have had problems with BSOD since installing win 11. Gaming works fine thou.Here is latest dmp. Chrome reinstalled x2. Win reinstralled. BIOS updated. Drivers updated exept wifi that doesnt work when trying. Offline virusscan doesnt work. Driver has no errors. Win...
  3. PC BSOD when surfing the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC BSOD when surfing the internet.: I have been having trouble with BSOD lately, they seem to only happen when I am surfing the internet. I have everything in my PC updated and they still happen I cannot figure out what causes it.Dumpshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhTRmdudSAPJgl3-Y6Vno6XAoc7O?e=ovfVpP...
  4. EDGE : ..... CHROME :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDGE : ..... CHROME :: Just bought a new laptop, Edge will not allow me to download Chrome, tried through IE still not allowing me. Edge will not allow me on discovery + that I pay subscription for each month. Since when did Edge become the part of trying to contol peoples lives when people can...
  5. 3 beeps sound coming while surfing anything on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 beeps sound coming while surfing anything on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser.: Whenever I am surfing on the internet, my laptop starts beeping. My laptop beeps for about 3 times. This beeping starts while I am using browser like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. My laptop doesn't have any performance related problem and it is being maintained properly....
  6. Introducing the new surf game in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new surf game in Microsoft Edge: Starting with build 83.0.478.37, users can now play a surfing-themed game in the new Microsoft Edge when they’re offline or by navigating to edge://surf. The game, which has been available for Insiders since late February, is now available for everyone to play in...
  7. Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge: Game submitted by /u/oneberto [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9l57r/open_edgesurf_on_the_new_edge/
  8. Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web

in Browsers and Email
    Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web: browsing the web is "extremely" slow, I tried edge and firefox and both have this issue. However, on my other local user account it works just fine. My ISP is not the problem because as I mentioned, my other local user is just fine. I ran ccleaner and scanned for...
  9. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606
  10. BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube: Dear all, Merry Christmas to you! I am geeting very frequent "dcp watchdog violation" BSODs while browsing the web, watching youtube or playing video of any sort. Here are the files for the errors that reliability report of windows 10 :...