Windows 10: BSOD moving half-TB of data, error 0x0EA

Discus and support BSOD moving half-TB of data, error 0x0EA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The latest AMD driver was what I was using and the display driver kept crashing. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyle, May 16, 2017.

1. Kyle Win User

BSOD moving half-TB of data, error 0x0EA

The latest AMD driver was what I was using and the display driver kept crashing.

2. CountMike New Member

Similar to what was happening to me with latest driver, as I said before, 17.1.1 was last trouble free driver before I switched to Rx 460.

CountMike, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Kyle Win User
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Jun 1, 2017
  5. Kyle Win User
    I get BSODs just as the display driver crashes and fails to restore saying TDR failure or something too. This was with a different driver version. (Not 17.1.1) Now I'm about to try and install 17.1.1 but have a feeling it'll still crash.

Attachment 137722

NEW BSOD:
    Attachment 137723

Thema:

1. BSOD moving half-TB of data, error 0x0EA - Similar Threads - BSOD moving half

2. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error: I just got a BSOD and I think it might be msedge.exe but I'm not 100% sure since I don't know how to read the memory.dmp. Any help would be appreciated.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  3. One Drive, half of the data on local computer and half on cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive, half of the data on local computer and half on cloud: Hi, I have 500GB of internal storage on my laptop. My One Drive has 1 TB in it. Theoretically I can only use 500GB As much as my internal hard drive capacity despite of 1TB facility from One drive. Does one drive have a smart sync features, where I can have a folder on...
  4. moving data folders

moving data folders: C: /users folders to an other drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-data-folders/ae3a3f85-1c43-4860-8b8d-eb7f55126ba1
  5. BSOD for a week and a half

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for a week and a half: After a Microsoft Update a week and a half ago, I've been getting the BSOD multiple times per day. At first it was 10 to 15 times per day, but an update last week reduced it to 3 or 4 times per day. My computer wouldn't stay functional long enough for me to get anything...
  6. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error

BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error: I got a bluescreen error that says I have Kernel Data Inpage error. Previously, I also had BSOD that is caused by memory management error and this has happen more than once. Looking at the reliability report: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎17/‎2020 3:22 PM...
  7. 3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?

3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?: Combines storage capacity of everything on my network (which includes an 8 Tb server) is 14tb. I did shut down the server and checked properties again, same results. I've posted the results below. I have 150Gb of music files in the music folder. [ATTACH]...
  8. moving data

moving data: how do I move data from windows 7 laptop to Microsoft Surface windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-data/c0bdf493-5198-4b57-a50c-ee4b0152820b"
  9. Cannot view area/data of hard drive above 2 TB of 4 TB hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot view area/data of hard drive above 2 TB of 4 TB hard drive: I had to uninstall Acronis True Image 2013 which seemed to be the issue with my Windows 10 64bit PC having many BSODs. Un-installing Acronis True Image 2013 meant that I lost the use of Acronis Extended Capacity Manager to make use of all of my Western Digital Black 4 TB hard...
  10. BSOD, many errors, sending data

BSOD, many errors, sending data: Hi there Not much to say, sudden crashes with BSOD and reboot. (It's probably relevant to mention that before this bsod's i had a different thing that stopped happening due to something i might have changed, what i'm talking about is like a "hang" of the system but then...