Windows 10: BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

Discus and support BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help. Error Message: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lyu, Jan 22, 2017.

1. LYU
    Lyu Win User

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help.

Error Message:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658, 0xffffc30115346e80)

Attachment 118132

:)

2. Is possible to download torrent file in windows 7

I download utorrent and bit torrent file. but i cant download torrent link so what can i do?????????

ramkumar007, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Does Bit Torrent cause problems while using Windows 10 Pro

*Original Title: bit torrent

good morning, just wanted to ask. is it true that when you download torrent sites likes

utorrent or bit torrent would cause problems while using windows 10 pro. read some forums that this might be the case though. or how to check compatibility if that's even possible.

appreciate the response.

chrisdoroin, Jan 22, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Lyu *Smile

The crash analysis seems to point to a bad driver for the network wireless adapter (bcmwl63a.sys).
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80769b4318a, ffffa08131dfb658, ffffa08131dfae80} Probably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+15318a )[/quote] It would be worth looking for any updated drivers from HP for the network adapter on your laptop. I think you will find some released in June 2016.

There was also a problem with iaStorA.sys

Code: ffffa081`31dfa9b8 fffff807`60e632b7Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys iaStorA+0x432b7[/quote] Therefore it would also be worth updating all the system drivers from the HP website for your device.

philc43, Jan 22, 2017
  5. LYU
    Lyu Win User
    philc43 - Thank you. I've downloaded and installed the needed drivers. I will observe this for now. Appreciate the help.

Thema:

1. BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent - Similar Threads - BSOD mulitple times

2. BSOD while using torrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using torrent: Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10) Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip - Simplify your life Since this morning I've been having repeatedly BSOD with written BAD POOL CALLER. After trying all the tutorial...
  3. BSOD mulitple times

BSOD mulitple times: I have a Win 10 pc that is frequently receiving BSODs. It has rebooted twice this morning (10 min apart) after a fresh install of Windows from the recovery partition. The machine was receiving these errors before I did the restore from Windows recovery as well. I looked at...
  4. BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc: I've had the title happening since last night, and I think its related to the replacement mini PCI-E wifi card I installed last night, but then again there was a dmp at 8 am yesterday also, but was still doing the same just normal browsing. I think I was watching some...
  5. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hi All, I am getting the BSOD of when using uTorrent, I have tried another program and the same issue occurs. Debug files are attached. Hope someone can help! Thanks Attachment 46253 28699
  6. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Hello, I had posted previously here: HTML Code: "]Windows 10 Help Forums . It's not my intention to begin a new thread, but I'm not sure with how old that one is that it will get visibility. It was brought to my attention (thanks @axe0!) that I was using a pirated...
  7. BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe)

BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe): Hello. I have a huge problem. For several weeks now ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, whenever I try to torrent something, my Laptop is crashing and getting the blue screen of death, caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe+14f4d0. I searched and tried several fixes but it still...
  8. BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading

BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading: Hello Guys, I'm having some BSODs when downloading using utorrent and playing League of Legends (1 time only) with same message. DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) Attachment 33402 Can someone help me? Thanks. 18612
  9. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hello people, Every time I use uTorrent, I get a BSOD saying "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This happens ONLY when I use uTorrent. According to Ma-Config (Ma-Config), all my drivers are up to date. I have checked the dmp file with BlueScreenView, however that...
  10. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Here are my logs, as well as the system specs from CPU-Z. I have narrowed the problem down to ONLY when I am torrenting - doesn't matter what it is, that's the only time I can reproduce the problem. What I've done: - chkdsk on all 5 of my drives, no problems -...