Windows 10: BSOD mulitple times

Discus and support BSOD mulitple times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Win 10 pc that is frequently receiving BSODs. It has rebooted twice this morning (10 min apart) after a fresh install of Windows from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Beth Rich, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Beth Rich Win User

BSOD mulitple times

I have a Win 10 pc that is frequently receiving BSODs. It has rebooted twice this morning (10 min apart) after a fresh install of Windows from the recovery partition. The machine was receiving these errors before I did the restore from Windows recovery as well. I looked at the logs and find a few Warnings and errors.

Warning: WHEA-Logger

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Endpoint

Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)

BusBSOD mulitple times :Device:Function: 0x1:0x0:0x0

Vendor IDBSOD mulitple times :Device ID: 0x10EC:0x8168

Class Code: 0x10000

Error: Event 10016, DistributedCOM

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user BOEHM-MADISEN\sbishop SID (S-1-5-21-1943891331-2596146424-4060890218-1113) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

:)

Beth Rich, Aug 21, 2019
  2. LYU
    Lyu Win User

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help.

Error Message:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658, 0xffffc30115346e80)

Attachment 118132

3. auggy Win User
    BSOD during boot every other time

The Event Logs did not show any evidence of BSODs so they may not even be recorded in the Event Viewer.

At this point I might suggest to try a clean boot, restart the computer a few times, and see if the same BSODs occur:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Follow the steps for Windows 8.1. Windows Key + S opens Search

auggy, Aug 21, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD mulitple times

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD mulitple times :)

cplpro, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

BSOD mulitple times

1. BSOD mulitple times - Similar Threads - BSOD mulitple times

2. Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.: Using a tp-link archer t4u.Recently had issues and now the current issues is it will drop out and in event viewer constantly show the following every second for about 5 minutes at a time not an exaggerationWLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.Module Path:...
  3. Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.: Using a tp-link archer t4u.Recently had issues and now the current issues is it will drop out and in event viewer constantly show the following every second for about 5 minutes at a time not an exaggerationWLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.Module Path:...
  4. Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...: Tried everything. resetting the system. ran memtest and even replaced the RAM sticks. the problem still persists. I have attached the minidump. please help. BSOD errors include IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE,...
  5. Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...: Tried everything. resetting the system. ran memtest and even replaced the RAM sticks. the problem still persists. I have attached the minidump. please help. BSOD errors include IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE,...
  6. Mulitple linceses.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mulitple linceses.: Hello there , I want to ask is it possible to have multiple licenses on multiple computer on one MSA. And whenever computers need clean install , will they automaticaly activate when I login with the MSA....
  7. Windows 10 Update to Version 1903 Failing Mulitple Times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update to Version 1903 Failing Mulitple Times: Hello, I have 68 Windows 10 machines to update to version 1903. 58 done so far. Some went fine - no issues. Other had issues I was able to resolve. Two machines in particular won't update. Both do the download and the gui part of the update and then reboot. The reboot...
  8. Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation: Hello, I have been getting BSOD (probably all of them, I took pictures and almost everytime it was different...) on and on for a while now. I did clean reset my computer but it did not solve anything. Here is a link to my dmp files and system info:...
  9. Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]: Hello, As of a week ago, my system has been suffering from repeated crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe. I can't make sense of the minidumps to find the offending software/driver, but the only thing which I'd changed from when the system was stable until now is adding a second...
  10. BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent: Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help. Error Message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658,...