Windows 10: BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0

Discus and support BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was hoping I could get some help figuring out what exactly is going on with my system by looking through the dumpfile. I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PalpableEidolon, Jul 19, 2019.

1. BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0

Hello everyone,

I was hoping I could get some help figuring out what exactly is
    going on with my system by looking through the dumpfile.
    I get inconsecutive lock-ups of the entire system while it is under load.
    The system just freezes completely, does not give me a BSOD but
    does create a minidump. As far as I can tell it involves a dxgkrnl.sys and
    watchdog.sys ,I have rolled back my Nvidia driver to 419.67 and updated my BIOS.

There are multiple 0x 's , one of them being 0xe0 (I think).

Your help is much appreciated and I thank you in advance.

:)

PalpableEidolon, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 19, 2019
  3. temjam99 Win User
    BSOD driver_verifier_iomanager error

Hey all,

Wonder if anyone can help me with this error i keep getting on my laptop. It started completely randomly a few days ago and now i cannot boot the laptop normally at all. It goes into the bsod the restart loop until eventually attempting start up repair which also fails.

However, I can boot into safe mode just fine which leads me to believe as the error code suggests that it is indeed a driver issue with something. Thing is I have not to my knowledge installed anything new for some time so am unsure what driver could possibly be the issue here. I'm also clueless as to how to track down what is causing the error or if there are any logs i could check.

Does anyone have any experience with this error. I've ran memory diagnostics and checked the stability of my ssd and all seems fine there so am I right to assume that because it boots to safe mode fine the problem must be on the software side and not a hardware fault?

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm currently living away from my english speaking home somewhere finding a trustworthy computer repair shop isn't at all a walk in the park.

Many thanks
    James

temjam99, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Edleen Win User

BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0

Possible Causes of atikmdag errors

I was courious to see how many different causes there are to the infamous atikmdag.sys error that strikes widely across and has so for a long time, I am getting it myself also and it is really starting to wear me out. It is pretty annoying having a $520 Readeon 3870x2 card if you can't use it without errors.

So first of all, here is the apparant reason for my atikmdag error:

When I play a game, regardless of settings, clocks or anything else, the fan speed wil not be adjusting and the card will get hotter as it performs. As soon as the card gets hot enough, my system will attempt to speed up the fan and as soon as they do, I get the atikmdag error. I never hear the fan of my card go beyond 30% fan speed unless I push it using Rivatuner.

Anyone else got other apparant reasons?

By the way, here are the steps I have been trying to fix it
    • Renaming atikmdag.sys to "atikomdag.sys(old)
    • Set fan speed profiles in Rivatuner depending on temeprature thresholds
    • Setting fixed fan speed in Rivatuner
    • Installing only the ATI drivers without Catalyst Control Centre
    • Replacing RAM blocks
    • Trying older drivers
    I have probably tried a few

Edleen, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0

1. BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0 - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple errors

2. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  3. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  4. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD errors, possible fixes?

Multiple BSOD errors, possible fixes?: Like the title says, lately I've been experiencing random blue screen crashes. My computer also just simply blacks out, or blacks out during startup. Here's my crash dump: https://pastebin.com/fSgk7cPM. Help would be appreciated, thanks....
  6. BSOD While CPU Under Load

BSOD While CPU Under Load: Hi All, I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out this intermittent BSOD issue I have. It seems to mostly happening while the CPU is under intense load, but isn't really consistent. For example I played Destiny 2 pretty heavily for a few days without...
  7. Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming

Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming: Hi everyone, As I mentioned in the title, I have been experiencing the BSOD multiple times with a different error each time. This seems to occur only when I am playing a PC game. The issue first occurred after playing Fallout 4 for about a week. Since then, the crashes...
  8. Constant BSODS when PC is under any load at all, multiple errors

Constant BSODS when PC is under any load at all, multiple errors: Hey guys, I've been getting constant BSODs for the last few months any time I play a game or even when I open a lot of tabs on google chrome. Some of the error messages I have experienced are: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA FLTMGR_FILE_SYSTEM...
  9. Various BSOD while PC is under load.

Various BSOD while PC is under load.: Hi there, Ever since I built my new PC I have been experiencing various BSOD including: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED From my own research I discovered that these were typically related to drivers. I have installed all drivers and verified they...
  10. Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming

Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming: Hi TenForums, I'm posting an issue here that I've already fruitlessly posted on the microsoft forums because I'm all out of ideas.... The text from that post is copied below: Recently I've started having BSODs occur while running games, and more infrequently at random...