Windows 10: BSOD Multiple Event ID's

Discus and support BSOD Multiple Event ID's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; No idea why it is happening, I included all necessary files to my knowledge, please help. Crashes very frequently. Please let me know if any more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaggedHD, Oct 25, 2019.

1. JaggedHD Win User

BSOD Multiple Event ID's

No idea why it is happening, I included all necessary files to my knowledge, please help. Crashes very frequently. Please let me know if any more information is needed.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnM0r4-pnYFNiHdq8Sdw92zGU_tX?e=hGS704

:)

JaggedHD, Oct 25, 2019

2. BSOD: Kernel-EventTracing Event ID 3

I can't find any BSOD's in Event Viewer, but I found that event pop up quite a bit.

Basically, after the BSOD, my rig rebooted and said to insert boot media. Went into the BIOS and it thought my Corsair F100 was a removable device! Luckily, a CMOS reset fixed it, and it booted right back up to Windows as usual.

Googling the event ID really hasn't helped much. It's a simple enough fix, but this is my first blue screen in a long time, and I'm wondering if anybody here has any insight on this specific event.

BSOD Multiple Event ID's Capture026156.jpg

Since it's citing MSSE, I'm going to try to reinstall it.

DanishDevil, Oct 25, 2019
  3. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Oct 25, 2019
  4. BSOD Multiple Event ID's

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Multiple Event ID's

1. BSOD Multiple Event ID's - Similar Threads - BSOD Multiple Event

2. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  3. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  4. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Event ID 1001 BSOD

Event ID 1001 BSOD: Hello. I am having some problems on freshly installed os. About once maybe twice a day whole system either becomes unresponsive completely freezes or restarts BSOD. This sometimes happens during a game session, plain web browsing or watching netflix, as i said, it's pretty...
  6. BSOD Event ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD Event ID: What is the Event ID for BSOD in Windows 10. This is happen month back, I want find Event ID for BSOD. any help please. Thanks, Wenkat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-event-id/db7583bd-bea5-4e0a-b87a-dac6f45f794a
  7. Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer: Hi guys. Lets say I went out and left my laptop at home. When I come back I notice many "Audit Success" logs with ID 4624 in the Event Viewer during the time I was out. Is this something I should be concerned about and that someone has been trying to access my laptop? Thanks!...
  8. BSOD event id 41

BSOD event id 41: Hello, i have a problem with BSOD. BSOD appeared 3 times and every BugcheckCode was different. What can it mean? 1. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 31.10.2020 20:32:04 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level:...
  9. BSOD Event ID 41

BSOD Event ID 41: Hello everyone, in the past week I've been having random BSOD while the PC is basically inactive and do not really know whats causing them. I would love to find out more what could be causing these crashes, so I look for help from the community as im not very well versed in...
  10. Multiple crashes Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple crashes Event ID 41: I have been getting this error repeatedly and it is driving me insane. I have switched out my PSU, Mobo, RAM, and tested my video card, and it's not any of these. Temperatures are all fine as well. I did a complete re-install of Windows and it still crashed; I went back and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 6008 dell windows 10