Windows 10: BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

Discus and support BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I have someone connect to my PC using Teamviewer, I constantly get this error. MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS. It only happens when Teamviewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GarryAmey, Nov 6, 2019.

1. GarryAmey Win User

BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

Whenever I have someone connect to my PC using Teamviewer, I constantly get this error. MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS. It only happens when Teamviewer is active over a 4G connection. The 4G is a Telstra USB dongle. I have tried uninstall and re-install of Teamviewer and also using it as a one-of run without installing it. The Apps in use during the sessions are either Putty or Hyperterm, the error occurs on both so it seems Teamviewer is the culprit. I have tried updating all the relevant drivers to no avail. There is no set pattern, it can crash after a few seconds, or work for an hour without fail. The device is a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 and is kept up to date. Antivirus is Comodo Internet Security (Cloud Edition)

:)

GarryAmey, Nov 6, 2019

2. MULTIPLE-IRP-COMPLETE-REQUESTS bsod on signin

I uninstalled all the various versions of java (jre as well as jdk) that had piled up in my computer using revo uninstaller. Then, (foolishly?) I installed the newest jdk without rebooting. when i rebooted my computer after the install, windows took a long
    time to start up, and the sign in screen lagged. when i entered my pin, it bluescreened with code MULTIPLE-IRP-COMPLETE-REQUESTS.
    I'm writing this in safe mode.

Dump- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxtCte_c7OZJU29UTUV0VlFyU1E/view?usp=sharing

SoarynAntonov, Nov 6, 2019
  3. HH94] Win User
    Multiple IRP Complete Requests --> Added MSInfo & DMP file as .rar

Hi,

Everytime I open the lid of my laptop to return from sleep mode, I get the same blue screen indicating with the following stopcode: Multiple IRP complete requests. This started after I did a complete reset last week. I updated all drivers but it still persists.

This thread:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Indicated what I should do to let someone with more experience inspect this situation. I followed the steps and put the Dmp file, system settings and MSInfo in my onedrive:

Openbaar

Please let me know if this is not the right place to ask these kind of questions and preferably let me know where I should ask them.

Thanks in advance.

HH94

HH94], Nov 6, 2019
  4. BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

Stopcode: MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

I've been getting a few unusual blue screen errors in the last week with a Stopcode: MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS.

It advises I go to microsoft.com for the fix. But there doesn't appear to show one.

Does anyone have any clues?

I am operating on Windows 10. And my laptop (Sony Vaio VPCEJ) is now much slower.

I've tried to do a System Restore but my laptop now says it can't do this as my PC was updated more than 10 days ago.

I'd be grateful for any advice before I leave it at a computer shop to be checked out.

Thank you.

HumptyDumpty1960, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

1. BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS - Similar Threads - BSOD MULTIPLE IRP

2. BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys: Hello,I recently purchased a Powerspec G440 running Windows 11, and in my 3 or so weeks of ownership I've experienced 2 different BSOD's.First was a "Attempted Switch From DPC" BSOD that created a dump file I shared on here previously, the file did not mention any specific...
  3. BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys: Hello,I recently purchased a Powerspec G440 running Windows 11, and in my 3 or so weeks of ownership I've experienced 2 different BSOD's.First was a "Attempted Switch From DPC" BSOD that created a dump file I shared on here previously, the file did not mention any specific...
  4. Multiple IRP Complete Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple IRP Complete Request: Whenever I try to run my game a blue screen appear saying the error is multiple irp complete requests. I already done a couple of times resetting windows into its factory reset setting. But when i troubleshoot again it always the hardware changes might not have been detected....
  5. Multiple IRP Complete Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple IRP Complete Request: Whenever I try to run my game a blue screen appear saying the error is multiple irp complete requests. I already done a couple of times resetting windows into its factory reset setting. But when i troubleshoot again it always the hardware changes might not have been detected....
  6. MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS BSOD when PC sleeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS BSOD when PC sleeps: Win 10 1909 Home OS Build18363.1440 This has never happened before. I put my PC to sleep and then found it forcibly shutdown. Turns out it experienced BSOD even when inactive. Hopefully the log I attached here is enough. Thanks for the help! 179318
  7. Again - Multiple IRP Complete Requests

Again - Multiple IRP Complete Requests: In reference to my other posting HERE Happened again this morning Nov 29, 2020 when I went to start my day and fired up the system. Same BSOD. Updated the chipset latest and bios the latest from Dell and everything has been fine since the last time until this morning. My...
  8. Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests

Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests: Hi, I've been getting the bsod when accessing a drive in disk management or in diskpart. Can I upload the dump file and have it looked at? If so, how?...
  9. [Error] Multiple IRP Complete Requests

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Error] Multiple IRP Complete Requests: Rebuilding a PC now. New motherboard, new CPU, wiped and reformatted SSDs, new RAM. Getting this error when I try to install windows. I've tried multiple USBs. Completely out of ideas. Windows is not installed - everything is wiped and freshly reformatted. I'm at a loss - it...
  10. BSOD during use: "multiple irp complete requests"

BSOD during use: "multiple irp complete requests": I am freqeuntly getting BSOD lately, always "multiple irp complete requests". I did not get them until a few months ago, while I've had my laptop for several years, and did not change any physical hardware except maybe the laptop battery. I do have Virtual Machine software,...