Windows 10: BSOD multiple problem codes

Discus and support BSOD multiple problem codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a new computer and have been plagued with a multitude of BSOD problems. system service exception irql not less than not equal page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErikDerringer, Nov 21, 2020.

1. BSOD multiple problem codes

I recently built a new computer and have been plagued with a multitude of BSOD problems.

system service exception
    irql not less than not equal
    page fault in nonpaged area
    kernel auto boost invalid lock release
    kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql
    memory management something or other
    pfn list corrupt

I have run memtest86 with no errors, used the windows memory diagnostics, sfc /scannow and some other things mentioned on the web and none are fixing the issue. I keep getting random BSOD errors.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    MSI Radeon 5700 xt
    Toshiba x300 4 TB
    XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB
    Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200

:)

ErikDerringer, Nov 21, 2020

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    BSOD multiple problem codes [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Senarium Win User
    Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Nov 21, 2020
  4. jdc1 Win User

BSOD multiple problem codes

Multiple BSOD Codes

3 memory dumps in the uploaded reports. 3 different BSOD error codes (STOP 0x12B; 0x154, 0x1A). All blame memory corruption as the cause.

This, combined with your description of BSOD's w/different error codes is suggestive of a hardware problem.
    As such, please start with these free hardware diagnostics:
    - MemTest86 (NOT 86+): MemTest86 - Official Site of the x86 Memory Testing Tool
    - Seagate Seatools for Windows (run the long/extended test on ALL drives): SeaTools for Windows |
    Seagate

Post back with the results and we'll move on from there.

Thema:

BSOD multiple problem codes

1. BSOD multiple problem codes - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple problem

2. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  6. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes

Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes: So ever since building this PC several months ago, I have had significant issues with it regarding multiple crashes. After doing a complete reset and reinstall of windows last week, I am averaging three BSODs per day and I don't know how to analyse dump files. I was wondering...
  8. Multiple BSOD Codes

Multiple BSOD Codes: Hello, Recently while gaming I have experienced a couple BSOD, each with different codes. I am running Windows 10 and I built this desktop about a year and a half ago. Any help would be appreciated. Attached here is my log. If you need anymore information from me let me...
  9. Multiple BSOD Problem

Multiple BSOD Problem: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED These are BSOD I got up until now, from the most to the less frequent in my mind. I use laptop Asus TP300LD with Intel...
  10. BSOD multiple problems...

BSOD multiple problems...: I've been having BSOD quite frequently lately and I need help.. No idea what to do. Usually, it's been the Kernel Security Check Failure, then the Driver Check Failure (I believe that's what it was called... it was definitely driver related), then IRQL Not Less or Equal......