Windows 10: BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

Discus and support BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by datascope11, Apr 3, 2019.

1. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have updated since the problem began. Have tried several things, including disk check, memory check, restoring to previous version, disable fast start etc. Reliability score has gone from a consistent 10 down to a 1. Uploading log collector here. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

datascope11, Apr 3, 2019

2. random BSOD issues multiple times daily

Hello,

I am getting a BSOD at random multiple times daily. I have run the windbg and can only find a crash related to csrss.exe but I can't figure out how to fix it. This is a new windows 10 Enterprise installation which I was getting BSOD on this computer with windows 8.1 Enterprise so I just wiped it and installed 10 hoping for a fix with a new OS but to no avail. I have updated all of the drivers to the best of my ability.

Thanks for looking.

Richard

driveyouraceoff, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily [​IMG]

coolmariodude, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Wanjillem Win User

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Not entirely sure what this means. Is there anything i can do on my end to help with this?

I kind of figured 4 passes twice wasn't really what we wanted so i left it overnight doing another 8+ passes.

Also the link to the memtest written report:
    MemTest86-Report-20181229-221838.html

I'll continue with the other added steps.

Wanjillem, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

1. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily - Similar Threads - BSOD Multiple Random

2. 0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes: Hi all, Hoping to get some assistance, I am trying to look over this error log I keep getting but I'm not the best with event viewer stuff. over the last week, I have been getting random shutdowns with no real explanation from event logs I can see I have reseeded hardware...
  3. 0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8000400000000002 - multiple daily random crashes: Hi all, Hoping to get some assistance, I am trying to look over this error log I keep getting but I'm not the best with event viewer stuff. over the last week, I have been getting random shutdowns with no real explanation from event logs I can see I have reseeded hardware...
  4. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  5. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  6. Random BSOD daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD daily: I am regularly encountering the dreaded BSOD. I have tried a fresh install and trying to not overload the PC with Software or outdated drivers. Here are the files I see that are needed when requesting help. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in...
  7. Multiple BSODs daily

Multiple BSODs daily: Ever since I built this PC I've been having lots of BSODs and problems with programs and games overall. Here is the link to my 3 most recent minidump files and system info let me know if I did this right, I was trying to follow instructions:...
  8. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  9. Random BSOD - Daily

Random BSOD - Daily: Hi All, My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running. The first crash occurred yesterday when I was remoting into my home computer via teamviewer. I changed 2 windows update settings via gpedit.msc. I...
  10. random BSOD issues multiple times daily

random BSOD issues multiple times daily: Hello, I am getting a BSOD at random multiple times daily. I have run the windbg and can only find a crash related to csrss.exe but I can't figure out how to fix it. This is a new windows 10 Enterprise installation which I was getting BSOD on this computer with windows 8.1...