Windows 10: BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception

Discus and support BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Started yesterday and has happened 5 times, I have run a number of test and my best guess is that I have a failing hard drive but would like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hextil, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Hextil Win User

BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception

Started yesterday and has happened 5 times, I have run a number of test and my best guess is that I have a failing hard drive but would like a professional to help and confirm.OneDrive link to my last 3 minidump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag6ywwauKolLgec24m_ChmqRxrySjg?e=1mwCkpFirst time posting an issue, if any other info is needed please let me know and I'll give it.

:)

Hextil, Dec 9, 2021

2. unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d/7893d8cc-88e6-456a-9bef-acfbae93b609?auth=1

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Dec 9, 2021
  3. scifimatt Win User
    Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Hi All,
    So updating to Citrix workspace and deleting the old version did help, I didn't have a BSOD for almost two weeks, so thank you for that suggestion! However, over the weekend I have had two, one yesterday and one today. For both instances I have had drive verifier with all 19 tests on but both crashes were Unexpected Store Exception. I have attached a beta log, but I don't think there are any dump files in there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception [​IMG]

BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception [​IMG]

scifimatt, Dec 9, 2021
  4. adarvit Win User

BSOD unexpected store exception

For the last two weeks i have randomly BSOD errors, all of them are 'unexpected store exception' but the 'cased by driver' is change all the time, sometimes is 'ntoskrnl.exe', sometimes 'fileinfo.sys -100' etc.

here is the last minidump

I have tried all the troubleshooting provided in microsoft site.

I have tried sfc scan, dsim, updating drivers,... the results showed no error and that everything is fine, but still every day i have BSOD.

What could be the cause for all of the BSOD and how can i fix that?

here is attachments for one of the minidumps and msinfo

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

thanks

adarvit, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple times

2. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  3. Blue Screen "Unexpected Store Exception" multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen "Unexpected Store Exception" multiple times: Hello I need some help, I always get BSOD and it is happening recently. Right after I installed BitDefender, I checked in the event viewer and one of the many errors is that the antivirus has corrupted files. I uninstalled it and proceeded with sfc /scannow and chkdsk /x /f...
  4. Blue Screen "Unexpected Store Exception" multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen "Unexpected Store Exception" multiple times: Hello I need some help, I always get BSOD and it is happening recently. Right after I installed BitDefender, I checked in the event viewer and one of the many errors is that the antivirus has corrupted files. I uninstalled it and proceeded with sfc /scannow and chkdsk /x /f...
  5. Blue Screen "Unexpected Store Exception" multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD unexpected store exception

BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  7. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  8. BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception: Started yesterday and has happened 5 times, I have run a number of test and my best guess is that I have a failing hard drive but would like a professional to help and confirm.OneDrive link to my last 3 minidump...
  9. BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception

BSOD multiple times a day, Unexpected Store Exception: Started yesterday and has happened 5 times, I have run a number of test and my best guess is that I have a failing hard drive but would like a professional to help and confirm.OneDrive link to my last 3 minidump...
  10. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...